• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comparing several NSXs for purchase -advise please

FYI http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120793 This car is absolutely perfect. I would buy it if I didn't need to finance other racing habits.

I've seen and driven that car, and it is in pristine condition, probably one of the cleanest cars in all of Texas. Jose is a super cool guy. I really hope he doesn't end up selling it, but if he does... that would be the car to get.

I would go for the CTSC car with all the goodies...you even have another Prime member vouching for the car.

Sorry, dont trust car dealer salespeople...have too many in the family! :smile:

Tim...c'mon man...the right one is right here! :biggrin:

Hey Guys,

I did contact the guy with the highly moded 91. He hasn't responded. We'll see. Must not check his mail too often. Maybe sold. I don't know.

I will surely keep ya'll posted. I don't trust dealers either, although I've had a couple of good experiences with them.

Thanks guys for all the feedback.

I wouldn't be surprised if its sold...its a good deal on a car that even Shad will vouch for along with other NSX Primers. When that happens it usually ends up being a great car...much like my 91 was. After I picked up my ex-91 lot's of people kept calling the seller asking if it was still for sale...but it was sold to me.

Back