• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain Complete 3.0 cylinder heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete 3.0 cylinder heads with 3.2 intake valves

I have for sale a pair of (95%) complete 3.0 cylinder heads, including OEM camshafts, cam gears, valvesprings, and retainers. They were off Mark911's car with about 58,000 miles.

intake valve seat.jpeg bowl blend.jpeg

They have been upgraded with:

• Manley +1 mm (36 mm, same as the 3.2L) stainless steel intake valves, Manley OEM sized (30 mm) exhaust valves. All are flat-faced & increase compression by 0.2 points.
  • As you can see, they have also been blended at the bowl (pocket-port). The port runners themselves have not been touched.
  • The intake-valve seats were cut to accept the larger valves, and a 3-angle valve job was performed.
  • WPC treated rocker shafts (this is the area of highest friction in the NSX valvetrain besides the camshaft-rocker arm interface).
  • WPC treated cam caps

cam caps.jpegrocker shafts.jpeg

The cylinder heads themselves cost me $1000.
The valves, valve job, and flow testing set me back $1500.
The WPC treatment was another $480.

The heads are 95% complete; the only thing missing would be Manley-spec valve lockers/keepers to match up with the valves.

This is a great opportunity for someone who is planning on a serious build.

I do have flow-numbers, and if you would like to know, I will disclose the head-porter/machinist to seriously interested buyers.

$2000 OBO. I am in Southern California if you would prefer an in-person transaction.

Attachments

• cylinder heads and flow sheet.jpg
    cylinder heads and flow sheet.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 246
  • cylinder heads wrapped up.jpg
    cylinder heads wrapped up.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 250
  • cylinder heads oversized valves.jpg
    cylinder heads oversized valves.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 258
  • WPC treated rocker shafts.jpg
    WPC treated rocker shafts.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
SOLD to the man who is going to use them as a part of a turbo or twin-turbo (TBD) build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back