• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Complete MOMO Steering Wheel Quick Release & Cruise Control package + H horn button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete MOMO Steering Wheel Quick Release & Cruise Control package + H horn button

MOMO 320mm Tuner
(baby NSX-R)
in black leather and red stitching.

momo_320_Cruise_1.jpg

momo_320_cruise_2.jpg

all brand new. leather is the same used on the actual JDM NSX-R steering wheel.
smaller wheel = less movement, more response. more leg room for bigger guys.
this is slightly smaller than the regular 350mm NSX-R wheel. but has slightly bigger grips at 10 and 2.
No power steering, no problem.

Red H horn button and trim ring and cruise control buttons are now added for a super complete quick release steering wheel set up with cruise control capabilities.
102_6998_copy.jpg

black cruise control adapter plates are standard.
i have 4 more optional colors. pick any color you like to go along with your kit.
cruise_colors.jpg

this is the brand new set up you'll be receiving. i wired the horn and cruise control buttons for you already so all you need to do is bolt it on, plug in the 3 wires and drive away.

includes everything you need for plug n play:
MOMO Tuner 320mm leather wheel - $220
NRG Version 2.0 Quick Release - $155
NRG NSX Version 2.0 Short hub - $350
NRG Hub Lock - $130
Red H horn button and trim ring - $50
Cruise Control buttons - $50
grand total - $955!!

but thanks to all NSX Prime member supporters,
you get this all for you for only $750 shipped.
you save a whopping $205

payments options:
- Paypal+3% with confirmed address.
- Check or money order.
- Credit card through Google checkout.

please PM me or Email me @ [email protected] to place your orders.

want to see more cool stuff? check out my photo gallery here

want to substitute this for a MOMO Team 300mm?
just ask. same price package

102_6942_copy.jpg

102_6943_copy.jpg

102_6945_copy.jpg

102_6948_copy.jpg

102_6952_copy.jpg

how about a the regular sized MOMO 350mm Tuner (full sized NSX-R)

11497102_6756_copy.jpg

11497102_6488_copy.jpg

Re: Complete MOMO Steering Wheel Quick Release & Cruise Control package + H horn butt

I have a stock wheel and would like a momo. I'd like the EVO 575 GTC if it comes with blue stitching.. don't need the honda horn cap or crusie control buttons

Re: Complete MOMO Steering Wheel Quick Release & Cruise Control package + H horn butt

Dcadaret,

EVO F575 GTC is Erick's screen name here on NSXprime. :)

If this is what you want it's called the MOMO TUNER 320mm with Red stitching, I just purchased one fully loaded from Erick and it's a really nice wheel. It's smaller than the stock wheel so I fit in the car better at 6'2" tall, but it's not too small to use in a 1991 with no power steering. If you want to keep the diameter close to stock then ask for the MOMO TUNER in the 350mm size.

momo_320_cruise_2.jpg

Duh... sorry about that! Well it appears I can't hide my lack of Knowledge regading steering wheels.

Anyway, it appears that the one you have only comes with red stiching.. I found one online, Millenium sport, but not sure what i need to make it fit on my car. It's also 350mm so I'm not sure if it's what I want. Sounds like I'm going to want to go with the 320MM. I'm 6'2 so anything I can do to make my exit and entrance in the car eaiser is a plus. Any suggestions as to a 320mm with blue stiching?

Have you google Momo for everything they offer. I do know they offer a Momo Trek in 2-tone blue/black.

I just installed a momo team like the one above with the lime green accented dash, except the one i have on my car right now is a 280mm which i think is the smallest one momo has to offer.

its crazy small and the road feedback is incredible. just think go cart or Formula1.
getting in and out is so much easier because there way more leg room.

i'll post up some pics when i have them ready.

off the top of my head, i dont think momo has any with blue stitching, but i'll try and see if i can find something with blue.
i think Nardi classic wheels might have them with blue stitching, but their wheel design is based off more like classic ferrari or something similar.

Hi Evo,

Is the quick release system the only system available from you. I ask because it doesn't really seem necessary to have a quick release system if you are not a 6'10" 220 lbs guy (which I am not)

Also, from your pictures it looks like the 320mm steering wheel might obstruct your view on the dash.

the millenium sport and the commando both offer blue accents (not stitching though)

Millenium Sport:
m11106545183.jpg

Commando:
get_image.php

Will the millenium sport 350mm fit on my 1999? If so what parts would I need to get it done?

www.momo.usa sells it for $340 for the wheel itself.

you'll need a hub adapter for the NSX to go along with this.
i can put together a whole kit for you at the same price as all the other kits.
i'll have the horn and cruise control buttons all wired up and assemble the steering wheel kit and all you have to to is a basic bolt on-plug n play type of deal. step by step photo instructions and tech support will be provided by me :biggrin:

for different package combo pricing, just PM/Email me

Last edited:

I'll take it without the horn or cruise control. Add the hub lock. What's the final price? PM me and we can get the details workedo out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back