• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech C/f Air Box Complete Top/bottom

-COMPTECH carbon fiber air box...top and bottom
asking:600+shipping----------------------------------------SOLD!

NSXnBRLA
Well thanks for commiting to sell me the airbox and selling it to someone else after I replied asking you for the shipping amount, but didnt check my PMs til the next day. You, perhaps, have the best fitting name on the site. Quite unprofessional.

-frist PM from NSXnBRLA: "Still have it? I'd like it..." I'm sorry but your PM was not clear.

from that PM how do I know that NSXnBRLA want the unit. :frown:

-perhaps, have the best fitting name on the site. Quite unprofessional.

that not right I try to be fair to every one...frist PM who want it! Say , that you want it ! You get it!!!

-Wing West side skirts 100% color match..
asking:300 +shipping-------------------------------------- SOLD

Thank you...NSXPrime!

Attachments

• airbox.jpg
    airbox.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 487
  • adr1.jpg
    adr1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 494
  • adr2.jpg
    adr2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Well thanks for commiting to sell me the airbox and selling it to someone else after I replied asking you for the shipping amount, but didnt check my PMs til the next day. You, perhaps, have the best fitting name on the site. Quite unprofessional.

Back