• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction Comptech Supercharger

Just removed from my '91 before sale. Everything included. Make me some offers. Kit is in the Denver area at the moment.

FYI: Interestingly for those of you with the same supercharger, I found that the lower silicone boot was in need of replacement. I also had to replace the braided fuel lines that came with the kit. Pretty, but they leak after a while. I will include them with this kit, so you have them to put on your wall in the garage (and to use them to size the new lines from the long new hose which I will include).

I am a bit unsure where to price this. I hope all of you find $6000 reasonable, but if I am missing something please let me know. I suspect a fair price will pretty quickly become clear. I don't want to play any games, just want to find my supercharger a good home with potentially a new friend. I see that happening at a price that makes both of us happy. I will edit as questions come in and as I lay it all out and get some pictures.

So far:

What's the mileage: I guess that would be about 20k. I sold the car just over a week ago with 77k and took the supercharger off just before I sold the running car (running with supercharger and NA :) ).

When did you get it: I don't remember. I will see if Comptech can tell me. It was one of ?six? that Mark Basch and I installed at my place, so Mark might remember. (I did my own install with his aide and he did the rest.)

Does the kit have everything that Comptech sent you: Yes, plus enough new fuel hose to replace the brittle braided lines that originally came with the kit. I have already connected ?three? of the connectors to the new hose, so one and a half lines are already ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, almost local. Can drive to Denver to pick up.

Back