• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Congratulations Dr Volkl

Congratulations on the Purchase!

Dr_Volkl.jpg

Laguna Seca here we come:biggrin::biggrin: How are you going to drive both cars down:confused: Or do you need to park it at my house until the wifes dust settles:eek:

You bought a 30 some year old man in a plaid shirt? :confused:

:tongue:

Yeah, the economy is in the crapper...you can get get a great deal on a white guy these days.

DSC03635.jpg

Swapped the rims! More to come! Thanks Yancy!!!!

Yeah, the economy is in the crapper...you can get get a great deal on a white guy these days.

DSC03635.jpg

Swapped the rims! More to come! Thanks Yancy!!!!

:eek: I thought you were going silver. I'm liking the black though. Looks good with the front lip and wing. Can't wait to see it. How's the clear coat btw?

Very nice! Do you plan on keeping both cars?

My '91 is for sale on the forum. I need to take some parts off it...depending on how aggressive I get, I may lower the final price.

It's in amazing shape if anyone is interested!

(although I like the idea of two cars, I really have no need!)

My '91 is for sale on the forum. I need to take some parts off it...depending on how aggressive I get, I may lower the final price.

It's in amazing shape if anyone is interested!

(although I like the idea of two cars, I really have no need!)

Let me give you the reason of "keeping" 2 cars: With current downward economy, nobody is interested in 17 year old nsx anymore, but when the eocnomy comes back, the resale value of this car will go up again.
It's not like you really need the extra $20k or so.

Miya will understand.......

Witnessing how the driving ambition cars walk away from me at 110mph, Lets Turbo charged this baby!!! :biggrin:

Back