• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Contact for Autowave Employee Please!

Re: **Contact for Autowave Employee Please!**

Well, unfortunately today while driving my car just shut down. Seems to be an electrical issue. Long story short and 3 tow trucks later it sits outside of Autowave's fence...I know they are not open until Monday but don't know if I should feel safe with it being there. Would love to be able to contact one of their employee's or be contacted by them to see if I can pay someone to come out and put her inside the fence. If anyone can help with this it would be MUCH APPRECIATED!

Man that sucks, im sorry about your car. Shane is the person to contact but i do not have his mobile. Good luck

Kevin

just saw your post I will go down to the shop today to put it in the shop does it run at all

Mike, it does not run at all. This is Marc Richmond's old car... I'll PM you my number right now.

Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear about the car....but your in good hands with Autowave. Hope all goes well and maybe we'll see you at the next SCA meet next month.

Tony

Tony,

Thanks, yeah, doesn't seem to be anything to serious, just an old part. I am very very happy with the customer service so far! Absolutely outstanding. I am 50/50 for the SCA as I might be out of town. But if I am here, I'll definitely come out.

Last edited:
Back