• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

COOL-ish OR FOOL-ish?

Car looks fantastic.........except those silly inserts..... my vote is definitely for FOOL-ISH...... yuck. But, really, the car is awesome looking otherwise.

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Car looks fantastic.........except those silly inserts..... my vote is definitely for FOOL-ISH...... yuck. But, really, the car is awesome looking otherwise.

I really appreciate the honesty..I did not drill in the car, only drywall anchors holding it in so 2 minutes they are off. The car has 18 inch HRE 547 in the front and 19s in the rear. Lowered 1.3 inches, re-programmed ECU, Headers, Exhaust and Air Box... Now that i have done all this I am possibly thinking about selling it! But, I LOVE THE CAR!!

You know what, call me crazy, but I kinda like it (with the exception of the fog light cut-outs) - what if you tried a darker grill color, such as black?

Originally posted by SigEpUCI:
You know what, call me crazy, but I kinda like it (with the exception of the fog light cut-outs) - what if you tried a darker grill color, such as black?

DAMN, and I thought I was cool by cutting out the lights...People seem not to like the light cut-out. People also think that it might look better painted black...

The rims really make the car stand out!! Nice!!

I think the grills would look much better painted, and the fog light cut outs aren't too bad either. Paint the grills black and show us the before/after photos to compare.

Out of curiosity, where those the HRE's that were for sale on here and some other sites?

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Originally posted by Veleno:
The rims really make the car stand out!! Nice!!

I think the grills would look much better painted, and the fog light cut outs aren't too bad either. Paint the grills black and show us the before/after photos to compare.

Out of curiosity, where those the HRE's that were for sale on here and some other sites?

NO, I ordered the HRE's directly from HRE. I was the First to go with the HRE 547 Wheel. They know me well, due to the FLAWS in the rear 19inch wheels. Both of the rears had stress cracks in them. HRE had to re-machine the wheels and made good on 2 new wheels. I paid a ton for the wheels and tires, and if i sell the wheels, they will be on the car when I sell it.

I dont like it to much. But it is hard to tell because mesh doesnt come out to good in photos. I think it would look better if you moved it in more toward the radiator. I have it on my car like that and i don't think it looks bad
my mesh side intakes look terrible in pics but in person it looks great
oh yeah love the wheels!
View

View

[This message has been edited by PAUL M (edited 14 March 2001).]

I would be a fan if they were set farther back towards the radiator, that way they would appear more functional and less like those tack on body kit kiddie car Civics I see all around lately. It seems like those guys just stick stuff on to make their cars look tough. Your car is tough enough w/out that chi-chi stuff...bust a rhyme....

------------------
But you knew that right?

Back