• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Could Someone Help Looking Over An NSX In Maple Shade, New Jersery?

I think I've finally found my car !!! :biggrin: Only thing is that it's located in Maple Shade, New Jersey while I'm here in Gurnee, IL.
Is there anyone close to this area who could look at this car for me? The car belongs to a member of this site.
I feel confident that the condition is indeed the way the owner describes it, but both of us would feel comfortable if a third party could verify this.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Please PM me if you're able to help and I'll provide the owners contact information.

Thanks in advance!

If the owner wouldnt mind maybe meeting me halfway, Ill got on my next day off which will be next wed.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
If the owner wouldnt mind maybe meeting me halfway, Ill got on my next day off which will be next wed.

Make em come to Nsx Day Mike. Im sure the car will get a though check there. :biggrin:

Mike, I would be glad to meet you half way. Where are you near? I'm off exit 4 of NJ Turnpike (Cherry Hill, Marlton). Thanks, Mike

I live right off the NJ turnpike, exit 9. I could probably meet you on the turnpike.

Mike,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to look over the car for me. I'm planning to be there next Fri or Sat to pick up the car. Also, does anyone know if I need to get temp plates or a bill of sale would suffice to drive the car back to IL?

Thanks!

Back