• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

CP Carrillo 90.5mm 10.2:1 2618 Forged Pistons (brand new)

I bought these for a 90.5mm FI build then the guy sleeving my block honed it out too big by 0.0015", rather than send the block back I'm changing plans entirely and going with a 3.2L NA build, so I can't use these unfortunately.

I bought these through a machine shop and had them apply their coating package since CP pistons come with no coatings. First they went through a ceramic anodyzation process called "Diamondyze", then a dry film lubricant was applied to the skirts, and finally a ceramic thermal barrier was applied to the piston tops.

Carrillo part number is SC7181. Includes 6 pistons, 22mm wrist pins, pin wire locks, and ring packs.

Asking $800 shipped to the 48 states. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

IMG_4718.JPG

IMG_4717.JPG

IMG_4716.JPG

Last edited:
Back