• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Cruise In" at Rocco's Pub

Rocco's Pub is hosting a "Cruise In" this coming Saturday Noon until 4pm on May 21, 2011
Great wings, burgers and chili
47 Mountainside Village Parkway ~ Jasper, GA 30143
35 miles up I-575 on the left, just before Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roccos-Pub/184456101577626

The "Cruise In" is in celebration of a young man, I think in his early 20's, that died in a car accident a few years back. I didn't know "Deppa" but from what I can tell he was into the car and truck scene pretty heavy. I was asked to come by with my NSX by Stephen, a friend of Deppa, who said there would be a lot of people there who would love to see an NSX "in person." I thought it would be great if I could put together 4-10 NSX's and blow the crowd away.

If any of my fellow NSX'rs/ Primer's would like to come please PM me and if anyone wants we can take a little mountain ride afterward. I know a lot of cool photo opp areas around here with either lake or mountain views for the back drops. (the photo thing is to bribe BARQENSX and OKIBOY)

Anyone interested in coming from the east... there are several nice roads to come and go through. (hint hint Jade Crew and DJ) and if you want to just get here, then the venue is on the main road (I-575) with quick in-out access.

Last edited:
I hope your schedule allows

It doesn't start until noon so I'm expecting a few of the late risers to chime in... hint hint

already had prior obligations

man, i really need to come hang out with you guys soon, it's been so long since i've seen everyone

@Dennis :wink: maybe... I think the weather is going to be great and I'm sure there is a T time somewhere needing attention too. I haven't got to talk to Tim since his Augusta National experience.

@Alex My wife will be joining me, bring yours,

I haven't heard from Chad, Russel, DJ or both Tims... Where are you guys?

Thanks in advance for coming guys :smile:

Bob we are here! I overshot it coming from the south. It's on the left , kind of stand alone!!!

Hey guys, it was good to see y'all and a fun little drive. I got to hear the Maze turbo hissssss. I don't think I can get enough of that sound :biggrin: It's amazing the power in turbos!

I'm sure Stephen and friends appreciated our cars. It's not every day you get to see three NSX's in a parking lot. :cool:

I also think Jason Deppa was able to look down at the good friends he has. :smile:

Tim and Bob K, great hookup. Nice drive. When I grow up a little and learn to xfer pic files, I'll post the stoplight gangs photos!!!

Hey guys good to make some new friends and have a nice drive through the twistys! I went out today on the bike with a couple of friends and ended back at Roccos for lunch. I'll be going back to Chicago after Memorial Day so hope to see you in the fall when I return.

Back