• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crystal Cove 5-28-05 (Sorry for the lateness!) 56K WARNING!

Sorry for the lateness, i've been busy beyond belief lately.. well here's the pics to Crystal Cove.. when I saw the three other NSX's.

IMG_1206Medium.jpg

IMG_1300Medium.jpg

IMG_1200Medium.jpg

IMG_1280Medium.jpg

IMG_1180Medium.jpg

IMG_1181Medium.jpg

IMG_1185Medium.jpg

IMG_1193Medium.jpg

IMG_1210Medium.jpg

IMG_1226Medium.jpg

IMG_1233Medium.jpg

IMG_1221Medium.jpg

IMG_1227Medium.jpg

IMG_1257Medium.jpg

IMG_1247Medium.jpg

IMG_1252Medium.jpg

IMG_1258Medium.jpg

IMG_1269Medium.jpg

IMG_1289Medium.jpg

IMG_1299Medium.jpg

IMG_1314Medium.jpg

IMG_1310Medium.jpg

nice. The Subaru is NOT my cup of tea (not that I even like tea, but whatever...)

And I can't figure out the Mini's plate.

Oh, and I'd LOVE to have that black F430 Spyder. :drool:

:eek: I'll probably be like a kid in a candy store! Beautiful cars in one location, I love it! Just wondering is it legal to drive a chrome coated cars in the states(referring to the FordGT)
So Eric, did you stick around and listens to all different 'growl' of the cars?

hey thats me in the black nsx, crystal cove meets are pretty good, we should all meet up next time and roll along together :cool:

Synergy004,
Crystal Cove is on Pacific Coast Highway between Corona Del Mar and Laguna Beach, about 45 miles south of LA. That is what is happening every Saturday from 7am-9am, come on over! Free exotic car show!

Capser91,
I go there almost every Saturday. Planning to take the NSX this Saturady, see you there.

Hard to believe that you can see cars here at this Crystal Cove gathering that you can not see at the Orange County Auto Show or Los Angeles Auto Show. Actually, get close and see them too without having to ask to go over/under the velvet rope borders.

Tan

Meeyatch1 said:
Does this show happen every weekend?? :eek:
Every weekend. The turn out depends on the weather.
You never know what will show up on any particular weekend.
A lot of industry executives stop by - some bring nice cars. Spoke with someone from Acura last time. And for the Classic Muscle Car buffs, there's the same type of event every weekend 8 miles North at Sunset Beach.

Sounds as if we may have some NSX representation this weekend. :biggrin:

IsR i stayed around till 10:30 Some people left pretty early.. but i did hear the growl of the cars. I still would choose the NSX :)

c30vtec, i saw you driving around and around.. i tried to run to your car haha... couldn't catch up though!

A few weeks ago, Steve Saleen stopped by with a friend.. it was nice to see a black and yellow saleen! This time it was the Shelby GR1 (chrome car) i think. We should arrange a NSX Gettogether there.. let's show them how the NSX's do it! :cool:

wow what a list cars! hard to pick a favourite. Welcome to the candy shop!
430 spyder!! drool

Back