• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crystal Cove next weekend july 16th

it would be nice to get us together to cruise to crystal cove. im going next weekend and want to know if others want to join. Lets plan on snaking the parking spots from the ferraris. :biggrin:

COOL, I'LL BE THERE ABOUT 6:00. I'LL TRY TO GET A GOOD SPOT. MAYBE EVEN PUT UP SOME CONES TO SAVE SPOTS FOR OTHER NSX OWNERS : :smile: :

DaveG said:
I'll be there.

DaveG

hey Dave, what city of OC are you coming from?

went to cystal cove shopping center yesterday. spoke to security guard and sort of got some inside info. he told me that Newport Beach police will be ticketing every car the lines up on PCH to enter the plaza. Management and security are making new arrangements to figure out the best way to coordinate the entrance. The security guard told me to bypass the line this saturday, and just go directly inside the parking lot to see him to avoid being be cited. More info will be given out on saturday.

What a bunch of hot air. I was there early and was one of - oh yeah, that's right - I WAS THE ONLY NSX THERE!

Troy came up from SD and was no doubt impressed with the OC turnout as well.

Very impressive.

DaveG

I was out but i came in the yellow IS300.. didn't see any NSX except a red one. Seemed Lamborghini Orange County couldn't bring any Lamborghini's. All i saw was a yellow Diablo and a yellow Gallardo.. Lots of ferraris, mustangs too.. Found it interesting a mustang was revving like mad when Ferrari's were there.

Back