• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Special Pricing through the end of March.

We are doing discounted pricing on all CTSC kits till the end of March. I have gotten some inquiry's on when we would start another special on these and this is it. If you have priced before or if you were waiting on a deal, this is it! PM me for pricing or call 800-277-6674 ext 258. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Anybody else take advantage of this offer?

I did back in December because I couldn't pass up on the price! I received my CTSC in January and have been boosting happily ever after! :biggrin: Brian was a great guy to deal with!

I did. :biggrin:

Brian is a great guy to work with - I have bought numerous stuff from NOPI - (not just for my NSX :smile: )

Attachments

• Supercharger 058a.JPG
    Supercharger 058a.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 498
I would like to also. The price is just too good. I am trying to get funds together and take the advantage of this offer.

Just talked to Brian as he was getting ready to leave. My NSX isn't even here yet, and this price is already tempting me to spring for the SC:tongue:

I bought the Comptech Supercharger from Clint back in August with the new Autorotor blower. I don't think anyone can beat Nopi's price. Beg, borrow and beg some more to take advantage of the special price from Brian at Nopi.

Good luck.

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
I bought the Comptech Supercharger from Clint back in August with the new Autorotor blower.
Mike
FYI, Brian took Clint's place at NOPI near end of last year.
Brian is a great guy to deal with. Very quick replies of PM and email and phone calls.

Is this the *new* Autorotor CTSC that everyone is raving about? If so, I think I might have to do this...:biggrin:

SaberX said:
Is this the *new* Autorotor CTSC that everyone is raving about? If so, I think I might have to do this...:biggrin:

Yes. The whipple charger was out by the end of Nov. last year, and all orders this year have been filled with the new autorotor charger.

Just to let you guys know, tomorrow March 22nd I will be taking a vacation day, so if you don't get me or have any questions I will either respond to the messages this evening or starting Thursday morning with the ones I miss on Wednesday. Thank you and hope to talk to you soon. Brian H

This is directed to no one specifically, just a general statement to all.

PLEASE DO NOT LIST, POST, DISCUSS, BRAG , ECT... ABOUT SPECIAL OR GB PRICING GIVEN TO ANYONE ON HERE BY ME. I HAVE POSTED THIS IN ALL EMAILS AND PM'S BUT HAVE GOTTEN CALLS THAT PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING THE PRICING WITH OTHER BUISNESSES AND SHOPS. THE PRICES YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ARE FOR NSX PRIME MEMBERS ONLY.

Also, if you have not received an answer to you pm's or emails please let me know asap. I am not showing any unanswered messages at this time.

Remember, only one more week left on the special pricing

SPA_S2000 said:
I pick up my car with CTSC installed today!

Thanks Brian!

Glad to see you got it done already. So when do you want the BBK????:biggrin:

briannopi said:
We are doing discounted pricing on all CTSC kits till the end of March. I have gotten some inquiry's on when we would start another special on these and this is it. If you have priced before or if you were waiting on a deal, this is it! PM me for pricing or call 800-277-6674 ext 258. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Brian- When you say "this is it" do you mean this is the final group buy NOPI will be doing on the supercharger?

mackash said:
Brian- When you say "this is it" do you mean this is the final group buy NOPI will be doing on the supercharger?

No, and that quote is taken out of context the way you have it. This is the full sentence you quoted:

" I have gotten some inquiry's on when we would start another special on these and this is it."

Which simply means we have started another special on the CTSC's. But I will say that the current price given will not be repeated as far as I know on any other special price or GB. All orders on the prices given for this special have to be taken advantage of by this Friday, no later. Hope to hear from you soon.

I noticed this morning when I got back into work that my mailbox was full. Sorry, but if you could please resend the PM's to me I wil be glad to respond. Here is a list of the people who tried to PM me over the weekend that didn't come thru.

David NSX
ACCD
92NSX
jeff shoots
dainese51

Just a reminder, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!! Thanks to everyone who has participated in this special pricing and for those who are still on the fence, the time has come to make that decision. I have to have all paperwork processed by 6PM eastern time so call me asap to reserve your CTSC. Thanks

Ok I just got the ctsc. I have so many other projects going on, but for the price I could not pass it up. Here is the problem, I already commited to getting a new paint job on the car, so the i have to chose between headers or exhaust. Which do I go with first? I will probly buy the other in about a month or two.

Headers - this will allow the exhaust to flow out a little easier than the stock manifold. They will be harder to install than the CTSC, just my opinion. :biggrin:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their participation in this GB. It was a great success in the eyes of Nopi and CT and I was glad I could pass on some savings to the Prime members. Look for new GB's coming soon and if there is anything I can do for any of you please let me know. Thanks again, Brian

A buddy and I bought two in the last days of the deal. Please tell Comptech to hurry and get the back-ordered parts done. I am dying to get this thing in my car!!!

Thanks Brian for the great deal!

Hello Brian, any estimated time of arrival for the CTSC? Can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks

Back