• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Special Pricing through the end of March.

If you need I can ship it to you (it's 3 boxes), but I need to know something quick as I am taking mine to have the T belt done along with Eibachs and I may have them do my CTSC at the same time, if the have time.

Deltron Zero said:
Got my tracking # and an appointment early next week at SOS! I can't wait!!!

WHAT?! I was ahead of you on the list! WTF dude!!! :wink:

TURBO2GO said:

LOL!!! What list!!! :wink:

briannopi said:
LOL!!! What list!!! :wink:

I ordered mine before Deltron. You don't have a list? Your method of shipping is with eenie meenie miney mo?! :smile:

TURBO2GO said:
I ordered mine before Deltron. You don't have a list? Your method of shipping is with eenie meenie miney mo?! :smile:

I am not filling the orders, Comptech is. Maybe they had all the parts there to fill the order for a 92 NSX CTSC and not the 05 NSX CTSC???? That would be my guess but I will check to make sure. If that is not the case I apologize and will reem him a new one!!!!!! LOL:biggrin:

Maybe Comptech knew I wanted mine more than you did :wink:

Nah I'm sure they're making all the same types of kits together (NA1 coupe, NA1 T, NA2). I guess I was lucky they started on the NA1 coupes first.

Oh well. You're lucky you've got an '05!

Oh I can't wait to get in my car next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

TURBO2GO said:

TURBO2GO said:

They said that was the case. The are waiting to get the Targa accessories available and had everything they needed to ship the coupe CTSC's since they don't require as many pieces.

Last edited:
Mmmmm. Me gusta. Turbo you gotta keep yours! I just wonder when I'm gonna get greedy and go w/ the 9lb upgrade...

Deltron Zero said:
Mmmmm. Me gusta. Turbo you gotta keep yours! I just wonder when I'm gonna get greedy and go w/ the 9lb upgrade...

Deltron can you tell me by looking at the finish on the unit if it can be easily painted? I have decided to either keep it black or go with the red wrinkle finish thats on my valve covers. Looking at the unit, what do you think?

I'm not a paint expert, but the finish seems too polished to be painted easily. The black looks good though.

TURBO2GO said:
Deltron can you tell me by looking at the finish on the unit if it can be easily painted? I have decided to either keep it black or go with the red wrinkle finish thats on my valve covers. Looking at the unit, what do you think?

Another week just gone by... what the hell is going on?

I wonder if I can cancel the order and get my moola back?:frown: :confused:

Vancehu said:
Another week just gone by... what the hell is going on?

I wonder if I can cancel the order and get my moola back?:frown: :confused:

Vance,
There are still people with 95+ targa's that are waiting on theirs and have waited longer than you. I know it is taking a while but I am not the manufacturer and can only relay info on eta given to me by the manufacturer. From what I am told they are still waiting on some of the pieces to complete the kits. As soon as they receive those pieces they will ship out immediately. As for canceling, the only way they will let me do that is if you find someone to take your place in the GB. If you have someone that wants to take your place I will be more than happy to swap the info and as soon as they are charged for the SC I can refund you. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.

briannopi said:
Vance,
There are still people with 95+ targa's that are waiting on theirs and have waited longer than you. I know it is taking a while but I am not the manufacturer and can only relay info on eta given to me by the manufacturer. From what I am told they are still waiting on some of the pieces to complete the kits. As soon as they receive those pieces they will ship out immediately. As for canceling, the only way they will let me do that is if you find someone to take your place in the GB. If you have someone that wants to take your place I will be more than happy to swap the info and as soon as they are charged for the SC I can refund you. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.

Thank you Brian, that will very nice of you to offer that to me. This is what I'm going to do, I will contact CT and talk to them my self, I"m sure they will give me the same information, but that will make my decision easier. Some one has already ask to take over my order.

Again, thanks

fcs1965 said:
Brian,
If anyone wants to back out I would step in pay, and take the spot. Need sc for 92.

chris

Chris,
I believe all of the orders for the 91-94's have been filled. The only people still waiting are members with the 95 and up cars which is a different kit. I will pm you with a price incase you decide you want to go ahead and order one. Thanks

Well guys, I just talk to Comptech on the phone and they told me there are four more orders to be fill for Nopi.

2 for NA2 "T"
2 for NA1 "T"

They have just shipped out today, one of the two NA2 "T" order. Therefore, if my interpretation is correct, it will either by my order, or Turbo2Go’s. I don't know which one of us have the priority, so if I'm the recipient, I'm going to keep it, because I have an appointment with Autowave in two weeks for the installation. I'll call Nopi tomorrow to find out.

Vancehu said:
Well guys, I just talk to Comptech on the phone and they told me there are four more orders to be fill for Nopi.

2 for NA2 "T"
2 for NA1 "T"

They have just shipped out today, one of the two NA2 "T" order. Therefore, if my interpretation is correct, it will either by my order, or Turbo2Go’s. I don't know which one of us have the priority, so if I'm the recipient, I'm going to keep it, because I have an appointment with Autowave in two weeks for the installation. I'll call Nopi tomorrow to find out.

Vance, although I would like mine as soon as possible, I certainly don't have any installation appointments. And I have waited this long, a bit longer won't kill me. If you want you can call Comptech or I will, you can have mine if mine is shipping before yours. Just tell them to drop me down on the list after you. If they need me to call, I will.

Vancehu said:

2 for NA2 "T"
2 for NA1 "T"

The above is correct info. They have 4 more to fill and as soon as they send me the tracking info and let me know which one has shipped I will pass it along to that person. By my po #'s Vance is 3rd in line. As I have stated before it is not me that is determining who's ships out first or last. They are going by po# and what they have available. It should be soon when all of them ship. But from my understanding Vance, aren't you letting Matt take your place in line? He said he would be calling this morning to give me his info so he could. I , obviously, would call to verify before I did but he said he had been speaking to you.

WillErickson said:
Hopefully one of the 4 is mine for my '95.

Brian, You're pm'ing details and tracking info when they ship, correct?

Yes I am WIll. I believe yours was the one they shipped yesterday but I wanted to verify with them first when they got in today and get all the tracking info. I will pm or call you when I have it. Thanks for your patience Will.

Brian did they give you an expected shipping date for the last ones.Just want to know if I should push back my july 3rd install date?

PAUL M said:
Brian did they give you an expected shipping date for the last ones.Just want to know if I should push back my july 3rd install date?

Yes, the last eta they gave me was one 1 - 2 weeks after the last one shipped, which was yesterday. But you should be the next in line by my po#'s.

Back