• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Whipple installation manual?

I downloaded the CTSC whipple version installation manual from the Comptech site ( http://www.comptechusa.com/store/media/instructions/ins048.pdf ) , but find it to be quite summary/not too clear.

Is this the same installation manual as supplied with the CTSC kit when delivered?

Is there possibly a more clear/extended version installation manual available?
If so, can anyone perhaps scan that and email it to me?

That is the installation manual that was supplied with my Whipple SC along with separate instructions for installation of the ESM. I installed the SC myself from those instructions, so I can say that they are complete and adequate for the job, although they could be clearer with more detail.

I installed my CTSC myself and I consider the manual SEVERELY lacking, I consider it a light compilation of notes for an experienced installer. And "yes" the online manual it is the same manual that ships with the kit.

It assumes you know a lot or have prior experience. You spend a lot of time trying to figure the optimal technique and/or doing several test fits.

Overall, it is not that difficult of an install, there are just a lot of steps and the completion of each step can be fairly ambiguous. This makes for a very long process for somebody, like me, that requires maximum optimization.

Drew

Last edited:
manual send. :biggrin:

Post your email addresses and whipple or autorotor.
Trev

NSX-SC-INST2005Autorotor_rev3.pdf SENT!
TRev

We keep owing you beers mate, you are one of the most unselfish Prime members.

No problems boys...i try my best....when I'm not around someone else takes over.....just passing on what I can from what others have given to me....keep the pyramid scheme alive!!!
I owe many myself.....
Trev

Nice, this will save lots of requests. :smile:

Thanks so much Russell!
But now I won't feel so special! lol.
Trev
p.s. He even added in a parts list for the Autorotor - Nice!

Back