• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cup Holder - What are you Using?

I would like to be able to get a coffee when I drive my NSX, but the console holders are worthless and poorly placed. I don't want to drill any holes.
i have seen an aluminum holder that the top hook/hanger was straightened and tucked under the edge of the console with the holder essentially resting on the floor just forward of the seat.
What are others doing?

I think I have the same one. Best thing I have found. If the coffee spills, it's on the mat...

The one I have looks very similar to the Zetoolman one. It came with the car so I don't know what brand it is, but it works very well.

Is the Zeetoolman holder still available? The thread appears to be closed.

Zetoolman cup holder group buy is no longer active. I believe there are WTB adds for the Zetoolman cup holder so you'll be competing with them.

I used one of these for years. You would be surprised how well it works.

duct-tape.jpg

Donwells,
Thanks. I just ordered two of these. A friend of mine has one, but had forgotten where he had picked it up.
You're not too far away. We need to get the other NSX'rs in our area together for a meet-up and coffee sometime.

Absolutely. My valve covers are off right now waiting to be made red again (tried painting them in high humidity and they didn't turn out), but a soon as I'm done we need to meet. There used to be a group or NSXers that met up at Cars and Coffee every month, but that has changed. I make 3 or 4 a year, so I am guilty also.

I am in Katy, it will great we can meet up for coffee or a nice meal sometime!
Donwells,
Thanks. I just ordered two of these. A friend of mine has one, but had forgotten where he had picked it up.
You're not too far away. We need to get the other NSX'rs in our area together for a meet-up and coffee sometime.

I use the ultimate cup holder. Works great. No spills and out of the way of the passenger legs. The cup holder fits for all NSX years. I think the web site did not include 92-95.

Back