• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

nsx1 said:
Mine is:

nsx1comx.jpg

Suggestion: TIH2TA3
(you may need to look at it reflected in a mirror to understand.)

That one is so good it actually makes me wish Florida had front license plates! :biggrin:

GinaK said:
Hmm. I don't have customized plates...but if I did I would probably pick LOVCOSTS, LUVCOSTS, or some variation of HOMEMAKER for fun.
LOVE COSTS -- and for some more than others?? But hey -- if you're worth it, then the numeric magnitude is immaterial, right ?? :eek:

Now... homemaker ?? :confused:

PS -- Did you get new plates for your NSX yet ??

I know it's not an original idea, but I'm set for Spring with the new plates. :wink:

ENZOWHO.jpg

I EAT C6 said:
LMFAO I use to have a 70 shot rm but now realized 150 does the trick along with the BBSC. I have to admit C6's are fast, but theres just that stigmatism that goes along with them that you buy one for your midlife crisis. Please dont take offense n e one im just saying, C6 is a car that has something attached to it. But now NSX OWNS BIT%HES! JMO
BBSC with 150 shot? Who tuned/installed your setup? Dyno #'s? Boost? What shop did your engine work? I dont think I have heard of anyone running that big of a shot with the BBSC.Maybe you could provide us with a pic.I remember seeing the build pics of the car in your avatar. I remeber that it was red, but it did not have a BBSC on it, that I can remember. I'll look it up in a sec.

Yep, just as I thought, unless your name is Kenny and you moved your body shop from San Diego, that is not your car in your avatar and you most likely are a TROLL. Good try bud, but the BBSC w/150 shot and using someone elses car for your avatar gave you away. If you can prove me wrong I will gladly retract my statements.

Last edited:
votrix said:
Can anyone guess this one. . .

D5E2E7
14017255 in Hex?
Uh, you sunk my battleship?

dazed004.gif

When I was 18 and the NSX came to market, I immediately wanted one and obsessed as 18 year olds do over cars. I wanted to put the plate NSXLNT on it. When I got my 95 last summer, I opted to play low key and just get a regular plate. The car gets enough looks without a "look at me" plate. But, I may change my mind after seeing all of these!!

too bad I'm selling...I'll have to change it to..."HAD NSX" :biggrin:
actually, I'm thinking of keeping it for my next NSX :cool:

Attachments

• got.jpg
    got.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 394
I have kept and used the plates from my NSX on three vehicles since I sold my NSX.

The plate still makes sense on any vehicle except a Ferrari.

Back