• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

Anyone know of a way to check in FLA for what plate names may be available? Looks like in CA you can check ahead of time, instead of shooting off into the dark...?

My tag is JGTCNSX now, but I was thinking of changing it when it comes up for renewal.... CUAT180 :biggrin:

Mine says:

Y I NVEST
:biggrin:
I'll post a picture if someone can host it for me.

fastcat99 said:
I saw 8K RPM on an RSX recently so it loses some appeal IMHO.

Nonetheless, how about these:

UNUSUAL

RPM2HI

L8APEX (for track junkies)

How 'bout NSX4U2C or NSX4U2NV

lhpnsx said:
Anyone know of a way to check in FLA for what plate names may be available? Looks like in CA you can check ahead of time, instead of shooting off into the dark...?

Would love to know*~

here's a quick snap of the plate

12926DSC03062-med.JPG

SilverStone05 said:
here's a quick snap of the plate

12926DSC03062-med.JPG

Ha! So Sweet... heard about some phantom "Y I Invest" NSX out there. Hey, are those DOLPHIN Colors ?? :smile:

Has nothing to do with custom plates but I was searching for the thread where blocking out the license plate number in photos are. I did a SEARCH but came up empty. Anybody out there know where the thread is? Why is it that pics have blocked plate numbers?

Danny. :cool:

Lud said:
If you want to annoy the local Ferraristi, try: ENZO WHO
biggrin.gif
Nice :biggrin:

smoothf1 said:
How about "THE WOLF" or something like that...like pulp fiction.
I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe "In 10" from the pulp fiction line, 'you're 30 minutes away. I'll be there in 10'.

Back