• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

Hey guys, i just got my X and I got the PERFECT License PLATE, already ordered the plates

" IFLYLOW"

What do you think? haha thanks1

chris

You guys over in the US have it good...you can just get yourselves any old vanity plate you want. We don't have vanity plates at all, and all the plates with auspicious numbers are auctioned off (by the government) to the highest bidder. A plate with repeated auspicious numbers like 8, and 3, can go for tens and even hundreds of thousands of US dollars.

I remember one fellow in the UK with a turbocharged black NSX has the license plate "NSX 1". Not bad, and no, it's not a vanity plate.

REDNSXY
NS SEX

But I ended up getting NSX.88X we're only allowed 6 digits/numerals here in Sydney

Lazarus said:
You guys over in the US have it good...you can just get yourselves any old vanity plate you want. We don't have vanity plates at all, and all the plates with auspicious numbers are auctioned off (by the government) to the highest bidder. A plate with repeated auspicious numbers like 8, and 3, can go for tens and even hundreds of thousands of US dollars.

I remember one fellow in the UK with a turbocharged black NSX has the license plate "NSX 1". Not bad, and no, it's not a vanity plate.
Mmmm... NSX 1... I like that one! :D

NSX1 COM

Here is mine with the new NSXCA frame.

Last edited:
Anyone can come up for one for me in Belgium?

we need the combination of 3 letters and three numbers...

the three letters I can think of easy : NSX offcourse

but what next? 3 numbers that mean something ??

So it should be something like NSX-001

G-man said:
Well, I just bought a 2000 NSX in Yellow (See NSXPRIME.COM POM). Anyway, now that the weather is getting nice, I sometimes am "sick" and don't make it into the office for several hours. The gang here at the office has taken to calling it "Yellow Fever", and the name has stuck. When my plates get here next month, they will read "YELO FVR".
smile.gif

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
Y2K NSX #51 Yellow/Black
[email protected] http://www.g3.com

Funny- A Yellow S2000 owner here in Southern California has that same plate on his car because he is a white guy that loves the asian ladies.

Tan:)

X-spdfrk said:
Bart,
it seems like the most logical number combination would be of course ......NSX-007. Of course people might start calling you Bond...James Bond.

James Bond has been driving BMW lately... One reason not to go for double "O" 7 :D

Bart Geerts said:
James Bond has been driving BMW lately... One reason not to go for double "O" 7 :D

Be nice to the bimmers. We NSX folk often rely on BMW CCA events for our track events.

And Bond is back to Aston Martin now, where he belongs.

brahtw8 said:
Be nice to the bimmers. We NSX folk often rely on BMW CCA events for our track events.

And Bond is back to Aston Martin now, where he belongs.

Sorry, my appologies... Here in Belgium BMW isn't looked upon as a 'great' car. Every farmer has got one BMW or Mercedes as a matter of speak. But I understand the USA way of looking at Mercedes and BMW.

Bart Geerts said:
I understand the USA way of looking at Mercedes and BMW.

Its more than just a difference in perception. BMW, MB and Audi don't sell their entry-level cars in the US. That is changing, but there is a legitimate difference in the market segments that the germans occupy in the US as opposed to europe. You don't really get the small displacement, low-optioned, cloth-interiored cars in the US like you do in europe. The US cars are more like the middle and upper ranges of the european cars.

Back