• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

brahtw8 said:
Its more than just a difference in perception. BMW, MB and Audi don't sell their entry-level cars in the US. That is changing, but there is a legitimate difference in the market segments that the germans occupy in the US as opposed to europe. You don't really get the small displacement, low-optioned, cloth-interiored cars in the US like you do in europe. The US cars are more like the middle and upper ranges of the european cars.

I know. All at least 3 liter engines or something... If you know this, then you must also understand my mistake with the James Bond, BMW thing.... driving a BMW316compact isn't really what people dream of all their life...
And ofcourse if I see an E55 AMG Mercedes full option, I wouldn't mind driving that car... Or even exchange with my 1991 NSX, but only to sell the AMG and buy a new NSX :D

Brian2by2 said:
don't know if its been mentioned but my next tag is going to read: JAP 4RE

I thought about that, more along the lines of JPNZ 4RE.

Quite frankly, Jap is a derogatory term that many people will find offensive. I don't mean to be overly PC, but call a few people Japs and see what they think.

and I always thought it stood for ((Bring Money With)) you anytime you needed a repair.

I still miss my 530 though, nothing more comfortable at 95mph on the highway.

(DOH) alcohol and laptop keyboards dont mix.

Last edited:
Sometimes I really crack myself up!
joker.gif

plate1.jpg

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
Anyone who gets it you wouldnt wanna 69 with anyway though!!!
I don't know... they may be few and far between, but I know a couple HOT software chicks who I'd love to 0x0045. The reverse however, is unfortunately not true. :(

got mine

went online and it was approved..hope they approve it in the person cause ive already paid for it...

LUVNSX

love my nsx and i love sex...
:D

thats strange.... i just sent an email to my wife yesterday as a joke suggesting i get LUVNSX (she didn't get it). I'm registering my car tomorrow so have been thinking. Strange that you went and got that one :).

I think I may go with AU-NSX (silver nsx) or NSXWNG (nsx x-wing)

Back