• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daily Driving the '92 NSX

I daily drive my '02. I've put 11k miles on the odometer since April '12. Granted 4,000 of those miles are from the drive to Sacramento from Tampa.

I had to laugh at this comment. I am flying out to Tampa next week to pick up my 3rd NSX (Brooklands Green) & will drive to Phoenix for some SoS time, then onto Spokane. I wonder how many Florida cars end up on the West Coast & vice versa (I too miss my San Diego time, particularly when dodging enormous potholes in Spokane) though I don't miss the merge of the I-5/I-805 ever...

The auto car I drove would definitely do very well as a daily. I could see driving it all the time.

How awesome would that be? Having a pristine modified garage queen and a stock daily driver.
It's pretty sweet. :D

I had to laugh at this comment. I am flying out to Tampa next week to pick up my 3rd NSX (Brooklands Green) & will drive to Phoenix for some SoS time, then onto Spokane. I wonder how many Florida cars end up on the West Coast & vice versa (I too miss my San Diego time, particularly when dodging enormous potholes in Spokane) though I don't miss the merge of the I-5/I-805 ever...
Oh cool! Is it a primer's car that you're buying? Let us know if you want to meet up with other Phoenix NSXers while you're in town. It would be a great excuse for some of us to get together!

I daily my NSX. I use it to haul rims, parts, Wood from home depot, bricks, the look I get when I have 30 12' long 2X4's sticking out of my passengerside window straight up is priceless.

I have other cars but i use the NSX like no-one else. over the years I have posted pics of my NSX being used in ways most of your guys would think Im a mad man.

I daily my NSX. I use it to haul rims, parts, Wood from home depot, bricks, the look I get when I have 30 12' long 2X4's sticking out of my passengerside window straight up is priceless.

I drive my 92 daily, but I've never done *that*. Let's see a photo...

I did get some serious stares driving home with a big box (containing an office chair) sticking out of the trunk...

Back