• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing- ANYONE HOME???

There are several items from Dali that I would like to purchase, but haven't yet due to concerns over inconsistent customer service and stories over heated disputes.

BTW, is it me or is the Dali Racing web site really difficult to navigate?

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
There are several items from Dali that I would like to purchase, but haven't yet due to concerns over inconsistent customer service and stories over heated disputes.

BTW, is it me or is the Dali Racing web site really difficult to navigate?

I check to see if the part is in stock(the signal on the page should show green or yellow) then to double check, email mark to make sure there's a part in stock and is ready to be shipped. I have not had any issue using this method.

I've know MJ only for a short time (since May this year) and have bought/ordered several items from him so far. Never had any trouble with any shipments. He is actually bringing over some stuff for me to Spa.

Originally posted by erobbins:
Gerard - can you let Guus know that I will not be coming this year as planned? I seem to have lost his email address with my recent change in PCs. I think he had a hotel room reserved for me for the same dates as MJ - he will need to cancel this.

Eric Robbins

Hi Eric,

I have noticed Guus that you won't come to Spa. It is a pitty ofcourse, because it is always niced to have people from overseas come to Europe.

Perhaps we'll see you another time.

Gerard

[This message has been edited by Gerard van Santen (edited 16 September 2002).]

8000rpm:

Never ordered anything from MJ till some weeks ago. My e-mails were always replyed within hours. My goods were sent off without delay. I've ordered parts for both my recent project cars (96 Mits 3000GT TT and 92 NSX) from all over the world (Blitz, Tein, SoS, RM Racing, Mov'it, Dali, GT-Pro +++), and MJ actually gave me the best customer service I've experienced in the "tuning parts world". Not that any of the others were bad at all ! Quite the opposite.

I own and manage a car import company in Norway, and I know it's hard to make 100% of all customers fully satisfied. Some negative stuff will always surface, no matter how honest you are, or how well you try running your business.

From my experience I'd say: Order the items from Dali if those are what you really want
smile.gif

Trond.

I just ordered 250.00 bucks worth of stuff from DALI and got it in four days. Mark was very helpful and quick to reply to e mails.
Thanks Mark your the man!

Back