• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing- Excellent service

Within minutes of odering on-line, Mark replied to confirm shipping. I was debating ordering some more parts and asked his opinion by email. He gave me loads of free advice on what was best for my NSX and the email exchange continued all through the weekend. What impressed me most was Mark's knowlege about getting the best bang for your $. He certainly did not try to push me into buying something that would not meet my expectations. Everything in my order arrived promptly in great condition. I will certainly do more business with Dali Racing.

Re: Dali Racing- Excellent service - me too!

I am on my 8th NSX. I have ordered from Mark for 7-8 years, never a single problem......very distinct sense of humor....good guy, knows his stuff!

Sam Yunick
Jax, FL

Back