• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing Spring Mountain Track Event May 7, 2011

Coz

Legendary Member
banner.promo-spring-fling-2011-360x360.jpg

It's New Years resolution time again and ours is more track days. The Basics:

What: Our 16th completely random track day in a row - this time on the 3.5 mile full track layout!
Where: Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump, NV
When: Saturday May 7th, 2011
How much: $189.00 per car
Format: OPEN TRACK = 6 hours of track time!

**NOW 8 HOURS OF TRACK TIME**

Yes I know it's 4 months from now but you know that's how long it will actually take you to get that car running again.

FULL DETAILS HERE!

SM is renting to the unwashed this year (that's us) so lets take advantage of this opportunity before they change their minds.

The 3.5Mile configuration is the most challenging and interesting that they offer and not available very often since it combines both their 1.5M Radical loop and the 2.2M Main track together into one wild pile of spaghetti.

Thanks and see you at the track. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm in!

Yes, there will be several out there that will take you out in their car and ride with you in your car I'm sure.

We have all day to practice, play and learn in a relaxed atmosphere.

If you come out, I will ride with you, I have headsets.
I'm a NASA HPDE certified instructor and will spend some time with you if you like.

Is this event first timer friendly?

Last edited:
That's wonderful! I would love to come out but I cannot be committed as of now. Thanks and will definitely look for you and meet some wonderful people on the track.

Hugo

No worries Hugo, hope you can make it.

That's wonderful! I would love to come out but I cannot be committed as of now. Thanks and will definitely look for you and meet some wonderful people on the track.

in it to have super fun.......

Last edited:
in it to win it.......

Hi Nils -

This is not a race and there will be passing only in the designated passing zones which will be indicated in the updated event handout next week. An Open Lapping Day is just what it suggests, an open track for all the participants at every skill level to have fun on. Regardless of your members privileges at SM you will need to adhere to the event rules or be black flagged and ejected from the event.
MTIA.

Hi Nils -

This is not a race and there will be passing only in the designated passing zones which will be indicated in the updated event handout next week. An Open Lapping Day is just what it suggests, an open track for all the participants at every skill level to have fun on. Regardless of your members privileges at SM you will need to adhere to the event rules or be black flagged and ejected from the event.
MTIA.

its a saying mark..... you know, like...

'are you in?... yea, im in it to have super fun'...

Last edited:
its a saying mark..... you know, like...

'are you in?... yea, im in it to win it!'...

i know its not a race... lol...

you may get ejected for passing MJ regardless:wink:

nice ..low and slow....

We have Inde (NASA-AZ) that weekend as well. Wasn't planned that way, just the way it worked out availability date wise at SM.

I would have liked to have gone to Inde, but we will go there again in October.

Why do you need a truck Ravi ?

Oh gosh COZ. I want to go LOL
I wish i had a truck!

To carry stuff to the track! lol. I cant fit my wheels / tires in my trunk lol!

Inde or Spring Mountain. Hmm

Good point.

Inde would be much cheaper and is a fantastic track.

Oh damn you track events !

Hugo

I will be there.
Lance

Hell yea! I'm down.
--

Just a reminder - we are taking the first 40 PAID entries - no day of event sign ups unless we do not reach 40. so... "I'm in" is not an official entry. :biggrin:

Track time increased by 2 hours

Due to some professional grade groveling and ass kissing on my part we now have

8 hours of track time

for the same low price. ($189.00)

:biggrin::biggrin:

8 Hours? I guess for a first timer, me, at the track is a lot of driving. I bet I will be exhausted at the end of the day.

I don't know if my brakes can handle all that hours? I guess I better upgrade my NA1 to NA2 spec, with bigger bracket , rotors, and some SS lines. Oh, and my ABS sucks too.

Hugo,
You don't have to spend a full 8 hours out on the track, none of us will.

8 Hours? I guess for a first timer, me, at the track is a lot of driving. I bet I will be exhausted at the end of the day.

I don't know if my brakes can handle all that hours? I guess I better upgrade my NA1 to NA2 spec, with bigger bracket , rotors, and some SS lines. Oh, and my ABS sucks too.

Back