• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali test pipes/Houston!

Any of you going to the Import Reactor Debut carshow this friday in the Woodlands? {Henry's car will be there}. Anyway, anyone looking for some Dali test pipes, I'll have mine there. Pd. $200, take $100 cash. 2 months old/perfect cond. Sorry about the sales plug, I don't get to Houston often.:smile:

Sent you an email. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hey David,

I'll be there showing with Henry but unfortunately not with my NSX. I have a Nissan 240SX that I will be showing. Hope to see you guys there!

Dennis M

Hey guys, exactly what is the "Import Reactor Debut carshow this friday in the Woodlands" and where/when is it being held???

Dennis

Yea, I know about my car being sold AGAIN on eBay. I reported it yesterday. This is the forth time this has happened.

Gee, I must have a really popular and desirable car, huh.....?? LOL!!

Thanks for the Import Reactor information. I definately won't miss this one....

Dennis

HEY, listen, would you guys stop trying to steal my test pipes! :tongue:

Not wanting to highjack this thread.....:tongue: BUT,

If we have a good weahter this sunday, Gus and i will take our cars out for photo shoot.....anyone know of a good locations? and hope y'all can join us.

I didn't want to but my friend signed me up for the show. So I will be there all day Friday with the car.

Give me a call if anyone wants to hang out in the woodlands. I am rolling in at 12:30 and will be bored.

Davidf, I finally got the exhaust on last night. It sounds great! It's got a nice deep tone around idle and quickly starts to scream once I get the revs up, yet it's not raspy at all while i'm cruising either!

I'll be there at the woodlands on friday

Davidf, I finally got the exhaust on last night. It sounds great! It's got a nice deep tone around idle and quickly starts to scream once I get the revs up, yet it's not raspy at all while i'm cruising either!

I'll be there at the woodlands on friday
Glad to hear that. I knew you'd like it. See you at the show.:smile:

I didn't want to but my friend signed me up for the show. So I will be there all day Friday with the car.

Give me a call if anyone wants to hang out in the woodlands. I am rolling in at 12:30 and will be bored.
Matt, your car "should" be in the show.:smile:

Congrats Henry on winning best exotic!

Good to see the faces that showed from Prime.

Back