• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daliracing order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nsx for almost 6 years and I bought from Daliracing many times. (spend few thousands) I could not say a bad word about Mark. Great guy, went out of his way if need bee and was very helpful. When I read those stories about him, I could not believe it was him. And I figure maybe some bad words wore exchanged that caused conflict.

But to my disappointment it finally hit me. It could not happen to more understandable guy then me. I send several e-mails reminding, begging, and asking for the status. I send from my two different e-mail accounts just incase for some reason my e-mail got to his junk mail. Send e-mails to his different e-mail address. NOTHING. Item was paid right a way by paypal. This is months now. He used to replay super quick with in minutes sometimes.

I just want to worn other people that shop with him. Just when you think it is going well, booom you get ripped. Wanted to share this with you guys since I can't get a hold of him or can't tell my girlfriend that the money she give me to get myself a gift are lost. No phone number just several e-mail contacts to him......

Dave

Last edited:
I just purchased a bunch of parts, was thinking I might use this vendor.
No phone number? Did not return e-mail's?
I went elsewhere, I don't need any additional stress in my life.
There only 45 minutes from me, but why bother.
What's with the AREA 51 BS? and no phone number?
What kind of business operates like that?

It is catching up with him! People are figuring it out...

I won't do business with Dali. Never have, and after hearing the stories, never will.

It is disappointing, for he has some cool stuff!

Winreboot - Sorry to hear about your problems - but that is exactly why I will never do business with Dali - also, please, please either proof-read your posts or use spell-check. It is very difficult to read postings with so many typos - sorry.

winreboot said:
I have nsx for almost 6 years and I bought from Daliracing many times. (spend few thousands) I could not say a bad word about Mark. Great guy, went out of his way if need bee and was very helpfull. When I read those stories about him, I could not belive it was him. And I figure maybe some bad words wore exchanged that coused conflict.

But to my disappointment it finally hit me. It could not happen to more understandable guy then me. I send several e-mails remainding, begging, asking for the status. I send from my two diffrent e-mail accounts just incase for some reason my e-mail got to his junk mail. Send e-mails to his diffrent e-mail address. NOTHING. Item was paid right a way by paypal. This is months now. He used to replay super quick with in minutes sometimes.

I just want to worn other people that shop with him. Just when you think it is going well, booow you get ripped. Wanted to shere this with you guys since I can't get a hold of him or can't tell my girlfriend that the money she gived me to get myself a gift are lost. No phone number just serveral e-mail contacts to him......

Dave

What was it that was ordered?

Armando

Another way to bring this man to justice is to file reports to the Postmaster, FBI Internet fraud division. My workmate was buying some watches on eBay but was sent fake ones. He reported to the authorities and that seller eventually went to jail. That piece of trash also had a little website that lured people for their hard earned money just like Dali. I strongly urge you to call now so that things get taken care of. I am sorry for you, but you are probably one of those diehard Dali fans that supported him because "he has not ripped me off yet so screw what other people say". Now Mark ripped off your girlfriend's money. Stand up like a man and do the right thing.
Regards,
Steve

Nothing like that ever happen to me before, but I think something should be done about this. Too many people go through this unnecessary headache.
I tried to buy adjustable sway bar links .... Thank you guys for understanding.

Dave

Sorry to hear about you problem. I hope you werent one of the guys that came to defend him when other guys were complaining about what a thief he is.
Maybe one of M.J.'s diehard fans will refund you.(doubt it!)
good luck
Paul M

I before E except after C :biggrin: Just kidding
I think if I look up the definition "thief" is probably the appropriate term
Although I could think of a few others

Great Avatar Perfect pink lips!!

Calling someone a thief is hardly name calling, if it is true. Are we that sensative to defend Dali? Is name calling only inappropriate when it is negative?

If I called him a Saint, is that still name calling?

Either way, he has a bad reputation...

Distance Runner said:
Calling someone a thief is hardly name calling, if it is true. Are we that sensative to defend Dali?

I am not defending anyone, a point is better made without name calling.

Distance Runner said:
Is name calling only inappropriate when it is negative?

No

Distance Runner said:
If I called him a Saint, is that still name calling?

Yes, How do you know what the other persons religious beliefs are?

Distance Runner said:
Either way, he has a bad reputation...

Thats your opininon and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Armando

I tend to agree with MiamieNeSeX - name calling rarely gets you anywhere and usually has a chilling effect on the ability to ultimately resolve disputes. If you stick with the facts and leave out the personal opinion, you are better off usually.

Thats your opininon and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Yes it is. And if I want to call someone a "jerk" (name calling), that is my opinion of him, therefore it is not inappropriate.

Yes, How do you know what the other persons religious beliefs are?

Clearly, you missed the point. But, you often try to be argumentative in some of your posts. So the comment is not suprising...

I know that I am in the minority but I have ordered a few high priced items from Dali over the past 2 years and he has been very prompt in delivering my parts. I'm not taking sides but I just wanted to fair and share my experiences, good or bad. I hope that this incident is some kind of misunderstanding/miscommunication. I also hope that it all works out for you.

damnit....i was going to get my diffuser from him

ryan1926 said:
...I hope that this incident is some kind of misunderstanding/miscommunication....
Here are some links for enlightenment.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/show...ht=dali+problem
If you do a search, you will find more references to significant problems w/ Dali/MJ.

To this day, ~20 months later, I have yet to receive a refund for the harness I ordered in October of '03.

Distance Runner said:
Yes it is. And if I want to call someone a "jerk" (name calling), that is my opinion of him, therefore it is not inappropriate.

If you say so.

Distance Runner said:
Clearly, you missed the point. But, you often try to be argumentative in some of your posts. So the comment is not suprising...

Stating your opinion in a correct manner, I applaud you.

Armando

ryan1926 said:
I know that I am in the minority but I have ordered a few high priced items from Dali over the past 2 years and he has been very prompt in delivering my parts. I'm not taking sides but I just wanted to fair and share my experiences, good or bad. I hope that this incident is some kind of misunderstanding/miscommunication. I also hope that it all works out for you.

How wonderful for you. I'm sick of reading about this guy. Enough has been printed about him to drive any other thief out of business. How does he continue to be in business?

It's a slap in my, and other honest small business owner's face for this kind of business to continue.

It irritates me to keep hearing about him. Get together and drive this son of a B---H out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back