• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas NSX Tech?? When to do major service? What does it consist of? Cost??

Dallas owners...Who do you bring your car to for service? I'm looking for someone that can perform regular maintenence & install full exhuast.The car is a '98 with 15k miles on it. Please help me, Thanks

Post this question in the South West regional site here. It's on the main list of thread sites. Or visit it and read some of the entries by people that live in Dallas.

You already need timing belt/water pump by time, but not miles. From what I remember, the time factor is more important! I think currently about $1500 is the going-ish price for the full service. I don't know of any in Dallas, but Arrowood Automotive in San Antonio does GREAT work at a GREAT price. The guys who run it are older and remind me of the Cartalk guys... It's the kinda place where the mechanics cook out at lunch and everyone works there for lonnnnnnnnnnng periods of time. Also, both of the guys were once Acura mechanics prior to going out on their own (after Arrowood Acura closed) and are NSX 'certified'... It's a warm fuzzy feeling when you walk into a shop and hey have a huge 'exploded view poster' of an NSX on the wall!

Back