• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Damn, there are a lot of NSX's for sale

I was just checking a few sites as there have been a few threads complaining how difficult it is to find a NSX in certain areas. I checked on a number of the usual sites and then looked at auto-trader, if you can't find a NSX within 200 miles, I'd be suprised, maybe not the color you're looking for (a lot of that great looking yellow is available), or the exact year, but there's going to be something close, take a look, if you've got an hour or so!!!

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...2&sort_type=year&ac_afflt=none&first_record=1

I thought the same thing and your correct, although maint. was a issue w/my years. I happen to be thinking about selling my 96 and limited the search to 95-96 as those years are between the non-T and the 3.2L. Of those cars that fell into similar mileage I inquired w/dealers and none had the proper maint. (TB/WP, proper records) or could verify such. Yes alot of cars out there, but it may be that many are questionable too.

You can say that again. Fortunately for me I found this site before I bought mine. I passed on many on lack of service records before I found one.

One 92 with 60,000 plus had NEVER been serviced besides the occasional Jiffy Lube.

Now look how many!!!

I guess that with the weather changing (soon I hope) people are cleaning them up, getting them ready to sell hopefully those of you who are looking can find what you want, and those of you selling can get the $$ you want, and find as much satisfaction in your new ride as you had to have gotten in the current one!! Good luck one and all!!

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...ACURA&address=10573&search_type=used&x=22&y=8

Crappy NSX's seem to have a very high churn rate and are also harder to sell. As more NSX's get trashed the # of NSX's for sale increases because those same cars keep coming up for sale over and over and stay for sale for a long time. How many times has that yellow POS from Wicked Motorsports been been listed?

Back