• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Darton Sleeves

Darton Sleeves just completely revamped their website, and i noticed that under their "MID Sleeve" listing they have a part number for 3.0 & 3.2 NSX Blocks, pn# 400-210.

has anyone ordered these yet, i want to know if they are just like the MID for the other hondas (with the recessed water grove up top, with the little holes drilled all the way around)?

vq35%20block_pr.jpg

or are they just like the ones i've seen in GJ's block where u have to machine and drill your own water holes?

Yes, the MID type is available for the NSX with the pre-drilled holes for water flow. This would be a drag-only type application. The top flange is very fragile however so drilling additional water passages are difficult. A completely sleeved T top sleeve is available which we can cut out the water passages through the head gasket and sleeve making them a little more compatible with a street driven type application for high high horsepower.

-- Chris

They are just like the other MID sleaves you've seen for the other Honda's. I have them in mine.

Back