• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

daughter's mutiliated body - her parents receive emails of her crash

I think its more of an issue that a lot of parents are too lazy to be tough and follow through with disciplinary action. They want to be more like a friend and not a parent. Bad move.

Just because she took the keys to take the car for a joyride doesn't prove wreckless intent. Especially if she had never done that before.

I think that a settlement would depend on how much insurance coverage they have and whether the kid has a prior history.

My girls know that just because they are adults they can't do anything they want because they still live under my roof. Once they move out, then I don't have as much influence in their decision making process anymore...or the Liability.

Even though she is a legal adult at the time of the incident the parents knew that she has mental dysfunction (in other words she's just a "bad-boyfriend" away from making adult films with their Surname).

With that in mind they should have made more of an effort to "lock" or hide the keys to the "4 wheel missile".

If that was my child I would have classify her as "Retard" and make life adjustments and accommodations that reduce or eliminate the liability to society as a whole.

i have NO sympathy for that family since the parents didn't appear to have made ANY adjustments for the welfare of other's safety.

Good thing she didn't run over a herd of kids at a school bus stop. i doubt that there would be any settlement in the works since they would be busy getting their ass from being burned at the stake when they are reminded that they knew about their daughter's "issues" and didn't "adjust" for it.

Oh, and the folks knew that she did coke at least once. Didn't look like she had very good parenting that she did it the second time (that anyone knew about).

One thing that always got me from all this was the emails the family received with pictures of their kid. What kind of A-hole does one have to be to do that kind of a thing to someone who just lost a child? Probably some parent's-basement-dwelling moron who proudly celebrates a life of involuntary celibacy and Magic the Gathering collectibles. Unbelievable!

I'm glad the family won this case. LAPD keeps getting into hot water over stupid cases, makes you think some of the idiots on the force could barely qualify to operate a cash register.

One thing that always got me from all this was the emails the family received with pictures of their kid. What kind of A-hole does one have to be to do that kind of a thing to someone who just lost a child? Probably some parent's-basement-dwelling moron who proudly celebrates a life of involuntary celibacy and Magic the Gathering collectibles. Unbelievable!

I'm glad the family won this case. LAPD keeps getting into hot water over stupid cases, makes you think some of the idiots on the force could barely qualify to operate a cash register.

hey, come on man, I lived in my parents' basement for a while and played magic cards, but I would never do that! :tongue::tongue:

Kidding aside, I agree. It saddens me to see what our society values and thinks is funny and how boundaries are so easily JUMPED over for the sake of entertainment, kicks, and giggles.

Those cops that tried to argue freedom of speech should be burned..

Natural Drugs are not "BAD", is people that SUCK.

Oscar

not surprising to hear this from you considering ur country of origin and where you currently reside.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1JTj6rssW4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1JTj6rssW4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

We live in a world where a "church" demonstrates their hate for homosexuals outside of military funerals.

Are you REALLY shocked that someone is crass enough to send taunting emails to a grieving family?

That is the same part I am stuck on as well. I can understand gross pictures ending up on the internet and all but hunting down the email addresses of her parents and emailing them? really? That's the truly disgusting part.

I haven't seen the pictures, nor do I care to.

This segways into another topic:
Really?

31015d1106941852-type-r-segway-11587_w.jpg

That is the same part I am stuck on as well. I can understand gross pictures ending up on the internet and all but hunting down the email addresses of her parents and emailing them? really? That's the truly disgusting part.

We live in a world where a "church" demonstrates their hate for homosexuals outside of military funerals.
Are you REALLY shocked that someone is crass enough to send taunting emails to a grieving family?

Good point, anything goes these days. Not to drift into a senseless debate on the Constitution but I hold a firm belief that freedom of speech should be limited in certain situations. I mean, the cops who posted this claim freedom of speech. They should be hung and stoned to death.

I Googled her name when I first heard about it so that I can read what actually happened, and boom, it was right there. I've seen worse but man, I just felt bad for the kid and her family.

I remember that girl and that famous accident

what a sick and cruel bunch of people to ever even mention the topic to her family, let alone do what these retards are doing.

Ive seen the pics and I wish i never did.

before I had a child I would say holy shnikeys and wow thats sick looking

but now that I have a son and another on the way I think about what if that was my son's hairy scalp in the back seat of that car.

it makes me feel so bad for the family and I think she had 2 other sisters that get to see that on the internet for the rest of their lives.

leeking photos like that should be illegal.

anyway life is life.

This wasn't LAPD.

not surprising to hear this from you considering ur country of origin and where you currently reside.

Got to love the stereotypes! So, I think natural drugs are not bad, right, so then, because I am from Bolivia and Live and Miami is "expected" for me to have my opinion?

So, since we are stereotyping people, let me guess, you must have a very small D**k no? that explains a lot!

Did you know that DMT is produced by your brain, also, DMT is the most ILEGAL DRUG there is? yet, is illegal but all natural, and you find all over nature, even in Grass! DMT is what makes you dream you had Peter North's D**k !! :biggrin:

Oscar

PS: Please Admins, don't delete this post, he asked for :)

Last edited:
....So, since we are stereotyping people, let me guess, you must have a very small D**k no? that explains a lot....

I would provide photos to the contrary, but we all know that would get me banned.

Would you like to see sexamples via PM?

Back