• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

David (NSX) vs Goliath (GTR) meet in the bay area?

Just a thought since I intend to go to their next meet to check out the ride in person and see if it really is a feasible car with two baby seats :)

Missed their last turn-out at San Leandro Nissan and they had over 30+ cars so thinking we should be able to match that number? Or are we more exclusive than 30 cars?

Anyways, this is just a thought right now since I know most people like variety when it comes to meets. Both the NSX and GTR are pretty rare cars even in the bay area compared to some of the other marques and the only two rare Japanese car out these days.

Location and time are up in the air - discussions?

rick

I can't tell if you'relanning a meet or if you're inviting us to one of their existing meets. Do you have any say in the date/time, or are you waiting to hear back from one of those guys on their plan?

Either way, I'm interested. The GTR is a beast and I like looking at them. But it depends on date/time. I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Thanks for organizing.

J

Last edited:
Back