• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC area NSXers?

ak

Legendary Member
Hi guys, I'm going on extended assignment around DC for about 3 month starting April and was considering bringing my NSX to play around with. Are there lots of NSXers in DC area? Do you guys have meets/events?

ak

There are a fair amount. Last summer we had a get together that had about 20 NSX's attend. I'm know there are people getting together to go to the DC American LeMans Race. I live in Arlington, which is directly west of the city.

I live just north of Baltimore. I would be interested in getting together with other NSX owners also.

I live near BWI airport... I would be interested in hooking up with some other NSX owners.

[email protected]

I did not know so many NSXers were in the Maryland area. I am now in Bethesda,MD but when I lived in Baltimore, I never saw NSXs. I know that Northern, VA has a number of owners but I have only seen one other on the Montgomery County roads (a Monte Carlo Blue). Let me know when a gathering is planned.

------------------
'95 Green NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Arnis (edited 10 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Arnis (edited 10 April 2002).]

maisoui,
I work in Towson and live in Westminster. I drive my NSX to work on all sunny days. Give send my your name and phone number and we can hook up. [email protected]

MaisOui are my tags.. it was the original owners' last request!!!
but everybody calls me Zee.
man such a small world!! I work right off Joppa rd but feel free to call my cell 4108128262 and defenitly lets set up a smnall outing.. man i would be interested in knowing where you guys get them serviced at?
i badly need a tune/checkup.
-Zee

Originally posted by maisoui:
MaisOui are my tags.. it was the original owners' last request!!!
but everybody calls me Zee.
man such a small world!! I work right off Joppa rd but feel free to call my cell 4108128262 and defenitly lets set up a smnall outing.. man i would be interested in knowing where you guys get them serviced at?
i badly need a tune/checkup.
-Zee

What's MaisOui? More....Me?
confused.gif

Heck yeah bring the NSX, I live in Alexandria, VA & work just minutes outside DC. I've kept in touch w/ some of the other VA NSXers, I'll be happy to show you around town. email me.

Sorry guys, I wussed out and decided not to bring it for various reasons,
redface.gif
but still would like to get together with NSX brothers and sisters sometimes.

So when are we getting together? Time to turn some heads. LOL

[email protected]

Roman

My assignment got extended so i'll be here till at least the end of this year, so that means I'll have to bring my X no matter what. I'm willing to get something together then if no one else is up to it. I'll make the trip probably sometimes toward the end of this month. How bad is the winter here. I won't have a garage
frown.gif

If your in MD, I would check out the Catoctin Moutain Loop. Its a great drive. I did this on Sunday and I saw probably 1-2 cars on the road.
http://www.marylandroads.com/oed/scenicbyways.htm

I wouldn't worry about snow. Snow doesn't appear in MD until Jan and thats usually rare. When it does snow, it usually melts by the next day.

[This message has been edited by wctsao (edited 31 May 2002).]

Back