• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC/MD/VA - Great Falls Park, VA Meet - Sat Oct 13th @ Noon

My friend is organizing this on supraforums, and I went to this last year with my Supra. It was a GREAT turnout but there was only ONE NSX there among the many Supras, Skylines, etc. Im planning on taking my NSX and rolling up there with some Supras and Vipers. If anyone wants to attend, lmk if you want to link up beforehand. >Paul
----------------------------------------------
Place: Great Falls Park, VA
Date: Saturday, October 13th
Start Time: 12:00 High Noon
End Time: 4:00pm
Spaces: The Parking Lot at the Back of the Park

Info from: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449015

1) The cost of admission to the park is $5.00 per vehicle

2) Based on the potential turnout for this meet, I highly recommend everyone come as early as possible. If the weather turns out to be nice, the line to get into the park could be extremely long. I plan to get there around 10:00am.

This is the end of year meet for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the DC/MD/VA area and beyond. I hope to be able to get a few Ferrari's, Aston's, NSX's and others out to the meet as well.

The rain-out date is October 20th.

Hey Paul,

Looks like we posted at the same time bud!

Can't wait to see the NSX crew out there. We need more NSX support, although the carbon fiber widebody last year was nice. Can't wait to see your car!

Take care,
Court

Hello out there....any NSX folks out there in NoVA land??? It should be fantastic weather-wise on sat, so I HOPE at least another NSX (or two) will at least show up. :confused:

Meeting up with others @ MicroCenter parking lot in Fairfax off 66.

Pan Am Plaza
3089 Nutley Street
Fairfax, VA 22031

Last edited:
As of today, 10/9, the forecast is for partly sunny skies and 65 :smile:

Paul,

Look forward to seeing you there bud!

Court

hi everyone :) yea i'm gonna try to make it out there.

Hey bud,

Look forward to seeing you at the meet. Please come early as it appears that the weather is going to be awesome and therefore the line could be quite long to get into the park.

Also, if you know of any other NSX's please ask them to come on out and represent.

Take care,
Court

I would love to come out but probably too busy. I happened to be there last year(not with my nsx) and the turn out was pretty nice. The only downside is the line to get into that park. have fun. :smile:

Court > what time will you be out there? Id like to head there as early as possible (maybe by 10/11am) to avoid the lines. Lmk

Paul,

I'm going to try and get up there by 10:00am so I can make sure things are somewhat coordinated as people show up. I may also try to bring some food trays/drinks if I have the time for those who show up early. Last year the food I brought was gone by 1 or 2pm.

I think the earlier people show up the better as we can "reserve" to some degree the back lot and not get to much general attendece mixed in with our cars. Also, as you mentioned, we will beat the long lines as well.

Thanks,
Court

NSX Primers: The weather is suppose to be 70 degrees and sunny for the meet tomorrow!

It's only $5 to get into the park. Stay straight once you pass the entrance gate to the back lot where all the Supra's, NSX's, Vipers, Lexus makes and others will be meeting. There is also the Falls, hiking paths and grills as well.

Hope to meet some of you out there!

Court

Paul and 400whpintegrajoe,

Thanks for making it out to the meet. The weather turned out great and your cars looked great. Hope you had a good time. Perhaps we will see more NSX primers at future meets.

Take care,
Court

Paul and 400whpintegrajoe,

Thanks for making it out to the meet. The weather turned out great and your cars looked great. Hope you had a good time. Perhaps we will see more NSX primers at future meets.

Take care,
Court

Court ->> Thanks for setting it up! The weather was fantastic and def nice meeting all the folks. btw, the other GPW that showed up was actually Andy (2fast2c). Def hope to see more local NSXs b4 its time for the cars to hibernate for the winter.

Thanks for bringing out the NSX Andy! Your exh sounded good on the way out :smile:

Here's a few I snapped b4 heading there. Cant wait for my "upgrades" to get here as my car felt "naked" rolling in stock form :wink:

GF1.jpg

GF2.jpg

GF3.jpg

GF4.jpg

>paul

Court ->> Thanks for setting it up! The weather was fantastic and def nice meeting all the folks. btw, the other GPW that showed up was actually Andy (2fast2c). Def hope to see more local NSXs b4 its time for the cars to hibernate for the winter.

Thanks for bringing out the NSX Andy! Your exh sounded good on the way out :smile:

Here's a few I snapped b4 heading there. Cant wait for my "upgrades" to get here as my car felt "naked" rolling in stock form :wink:

GF1.jpg

GF2.jpg

GF3.jpg

GF4.jpg

>paul

Great pics Paul! Sorry Andy, I thought the white NSX in the avatar of the other owner was yours. Paul, if you guys decide to do another casual meet in the coming month or so hit me up. I sent you an email about the crew getting together before it really gets cold out.

Court

Hey guys,

it was great meeting all of you as well. We'll definitely get together again.

Court, no problem. I confused you because I didn't sign up but just showed up. :biggrin:

Andy

Back