• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11

(Located in Alexandria, VA on the George Washington Memorial Parkway two miles north of Mount Vernon Estate)
Address: 8999 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA 22308
Date: Saturday, November 19th
Start Time: 12:00 pm
Lot/Spaces: Lot C
Cost of Admission: Free

I have been asked to help organize the “End of the Season” meet this year for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the Mid Atlantic Region and areas beyond. As in the past, a wide range of amazing cars have come out to the meets and I don’t see it being any different this year. Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future events.

The organizers of this event are in no way responsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Looking forward to seeing all of the original faces from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

-Ryan

Tomorrow is going to be sunny and in the high 50s so let’s have a great meet before the holidays roll in.

-Ryan

Last edited:
Did not make it out, wife and I had plans with a friend that we haven't seen in a very long time in addition to errands.

I popped in around 12:30ish. Some really nice lambos, a few ferraris, a host of supras, bmrs, and vettes and an aston martin. No NSX in sight though :(

Nice park and a wonderful drive down there though.

I popped in around 12:30ish. Some really nice lambos, a few ferraris, a host of supras, bmrs, and vettes and an aston martin. No NSX in sight though :(

Nice park and a wonderful drive down there though.

There were a couple of kids in a black one. Not sure how long they stayed around.

Back