• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dc Mini NSX meet Sept 24th/25th

This is for Anyone, who cant or doesnt want to attend , or cant Afford ..the NSXpo that weekend,
I will be having a COOKOUT, MEET, DRIVE AND PARTY AT MY HOUSE, NSX friendly paved driveway...Lots of space...in Howard county Md the 24th, we will then drive down to Allsportsgp indoor gokart for a 1/2 hour of karting FUN
My Treat FYI
Just bring a NSX and a happy face

Pm me with RSVP and for address/ phone number

Ben

Last edited:
Excellent idea and very cordial! Unfortunately, I will be out of town that weekend for business. I hope everyone has fun!

Hi
I'm very happy with the response here!!
I will post exact details this weekend , note if it is forecasted to rain on Saturday the 24 th , Sunday will be our back up !

This will be a fun time

Ben

Excellent idea and very cordial! Unfortunately, I will be out of town that weekend for business. I hope everyone has fun!

On second thought - now my business trip is up in the air. I "might" be able to make it, will know when the time is closer. I hope I can though. :)

HI Everyone !!! Im very happy with the response SO , Here is the plan, a slight change due to the great rsvp's

We will ALL meet at the Woodbine Inn 401 Woodbine Rd Woodbine Md 21797
410-489-5750 between 11:45 am and 12 noon , be on time !for a nice lunch
Bring $20.00 , Shop will cover drinks and dessert/ tip etc .No Alcohol this is a family event .
There will be reserved parking for all of us, clearly marked ,NSX banner ,and I will be directing parking.
We will have a quick tech /seminar Q&A and some fun stuff to look at , please bring anything NSX you might want to share Or Show off.
Then after lunch we will take a Safe but enjoyable drive down to Allsports Granprix , 45915 Maries Rd Sterling Va 20166. 571-434-9566 ..for some indoor karting , 10 lap quailifing and 25 lap race .Bring your A game , as I plan to be on the POLE!! LOL
BRING Closed toe shoes , they supply helmets and suits .

Pm me for my # if you need to

ben

Last edited:
HI Everyone !!! Im very happy with the response SO , Here is the plan, a slight change due to the great rsvp's

We will ALL meet at the Woodbine Inn 401 Woodbine Rd Woodbine Md 21797
410-489-5750 between 11:45 am and 12 noon , be on time !for a nice lunch
Bring $20.00 , Shop will cover drinks and dessert/ tip etc .No Alcohol this is a family event .
There will be reserved parking for all of us, clearly marked ,NSX banner ,and I will be directing parking.
We will have a quick tech /seminar Q&A and some fun stuff to look at , please bring anything NSX you might want to share Or Show off.
Then after lunch we will take a Safe but enjoyable drive down to Allsports Granprix , 45915 Maries Rd Sterling Va 20166. 571-434-9566 ..for some indoor karting , 10 lap quailifing and 25 lap race .Bring your A game , as I plan to be on the POLE!! LOL
BRING Closed toe shoes , they supply helmets and suits .

Pm me for my # if you need to

ben

What day is this actually on? The 24th or the 25th? :cool:

Edit, read the 1st post again and saw reference to this being on the 24th. I will probably be able to attend and be bringing along my wife.

Last edited:
I'm back on the road! I'm back on the road! I'm back on the road! I'm back on the road! I'm back on the road! I'm back on the road! I'm back on the road!

Back