• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Deal Alert - AEM NSX front pads $15

GREAT deal on 26-120 AEM NSX front pads. $15 a set. I picked up 2 sets since shipping only increased a few cents for more sets.

Box says AEM, pad backing is stamped "NISSIN", same Japanese manufacturer as the oem NSX-R pads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0338259563&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Can't comment any other aspects other than that as they just came in fedex today. Shipped super fast.

Killer deal, worth the $15 to find out.

Summit Racing sells the same pads for $63
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AVM-26-120/Application/?prefilter=1
Other places
http://www.google.com/products?oe=utf-8&q=26-120+aem&scoring=p

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Just purchased 2.

Total: 42.36 including shipping and handling and CA sales tax.

Are these the same as the OEM pads?

Crap they won't ship to Canada?! Boo to those vendors... oh like it so hard to ship to us up here :rolleyes:

Crap they won't ship to Canada?! Boo to those vendors... oh like it so hard to ship to us up here :rolleyes:

See if someone can buy an extra set or two for you ( I already ordered )and ship them once they get them. If I had known I would have.

I just called them. My order has not shipped.
How many do you want ?

Last edited:
See if someone can buy an extra set or two for you ( I already ordered )and ship them once they get them. If I had known I would have.

I just called them. My order has not shipped.
How many do you want ?

PM sent :smile:

No, they are different compound than OE NSX pads. Will fit perfectly and perform fine for non track use.

So would you say they are poor compared to stock? I thought they might be closer to maybe an 'R' pad? Eitherway for street you can beat that price. Anyone here tried those pads on their car yet?

Thanks KooLaid! Seems like a great price. Purchased 5 sets and they came to $17.77 each shipped after CA tax and bing.com 8% cash back. Cash back was instant too.:smile:

No Prob. Still haven't installed them.

We got lucky. About 2 months ago, they were selling for $20/set and I was being lazy and cheap. Then a week ago, I asked for a relist and they relisted the pads even lower, $15.

Back when I first saw them for $20, ZERO sets sold. After he relisted for me, it showed my 2 sets sold. Now, a few days later, it jumps to 43+ sets sold lol.

I just hope the application they listed in the description is correct!

BTW, status still shows more than 10 sets available even with the 43+ sets sold. So get some while they're there.

I don't know if they're better or worst than stock. But they're made by a good reputable company and I don't track my car. That seems good enough for me. Capt tracks his car using some autozone wearever brand pads that cost $30 and they hold up great. I suspect (read:hope/guess) that these would be sufficient. A good $15 bet if you need pads anyways.

Last edited:
So would you say they are poor compared to stock? I thought they might be closer to maybe an 'R' pad? Eitherway for street you can beat that price. Anyone here tried those pads on their car yet?

I have been using them for many years on various other cars and my NSX, just never used them for the track, Works very well for the street. For the current selling price. It offers the best bang for the buck.

Do these Pads fit all years '91-'05? The site claims 91-02 Acura NSX hopefully they fit my '00?

Turns out after a week of waiting I got a message back saying they will ship to Canada now? :rolleyes: Well thanks now cuz I got another member to get me some. I'm trying to order some more but they haven't replied back on my shipping quote wow they are slow returning ebay messages. Maybe I should call them has anyone else attempted to call them?

I got mine today (4 sets). I think that is the heaviest little box I've ever had delivered (18 lbs). :cool:

Any reviews has anyone installed them yet? It will be a while before I need to change my current pads...

Any reviews has anyone installed them yet? It will be a while before I need to change my current pads...

I had them when I bought the NSX and pulled them off, installed the EBC Red Stuff (with SS Brake lines & x-drilled/slotted rotors) and never looked back.

As a matter of fact, for normal and spirited street driving I can't fathom a requirement for these upgraded brake rotor and caliper kits.

I can make my tires lock up (until ABS kicks in) with my current setup without the additional rotational mass.

And the tires I have are the RT-615 with 235 in the front and 275 in the rear.

Back