• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing: 1992 nsx jh4na1158nt001047

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source 1 Automotive is VERY proud to offer yet another Acura NSX up for your consideration! This example of a super reliable super car is a one owner with mostly highway miles. It has been sent threw our service department and verified to be in great shape!

One of the main concerns from people buying high mile cars is compression, Here at source 1 apon recieving this vehicle did a tune up consisting of new plugs and coils. While we had those items removed we decided to go ahead and perform a compression test for my piece of mind. results are as follows: 225,225,224,224,224,225! This engine is strong and the car runs FANTASTIC!!!

It is also equipped with a few minor modifications: DC sports exhaust system, HKS intake, Stern 18/19 staggered wheels like new and almost new tires.

This is the perfect time to get into a reliable sports car for a fraction of the cost of a low mile car.

The car was repainted a brilliant blue color in the 90's simply for the owners taste. The previous owner reported to me only of one minor accident where the replacement of the pass side front fender and bumper cover were replaced. The vehicle obviously has a clean and clear title to convey to you.

Feel free to call me with any questions you may have regarding the car at 513-300-9122 My name is Brian Please call before 10pm eastern time. Shipping is the buyers responsibility, However I will assist in any way possible! We also offer Airport pickup service at either Dayton or Cincinnati airport.

For Prime members $17500.00

1992 NSX 5spd. (blue/onyx)
VIN: JH4NA1158NT001047
Mileage: 178,000 miles

It is on ebay here:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1&item=250420563297&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

100_2310.jpg

100_2306.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back