• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Debating the purchase of a '93 with high miles

Yeah, the seller actually had plenty of people across the US inquire about the car with some people promising to ship the car and pay for sight unseen from the West Coast. However, I made it as simple as possible with a local deal, with a one time wire transfer direct to his bank account. Hard to argue with cash money right in front of you vs. promises on a cell phone. Once I get the claying done, dual action on it, and another wash, this car will shine despite a couple scars lol.

IMG_20151029_080336_zpsa220yxus.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! Sweet Deal!

Huge Congrats, Smoking HOT Deal and Welcome to NSX Ownership! Enjoy!:biggrin:

Congrats man! Bought mine with 175K miles on it and have 184K on it now, they are very good reliable cars and I think you'll be pleased! Good luck to you man!

Last edited:
Congrats on a stellar deal and VERY nice MT SS there! The SS is not as "plain looking" as they say in real life, and being a fellow LSA owner--I own a 6MT CTS-V wagon--you obviously have a thirst for thrust. :)

Enjoy in good health!

Congrats on owning that thing of a beauty. post up more pictures after you clean her up nice and shiny.

Finally was able to get the dual action polisher on the NSX. So, after a thorough wash, clay bar, compound, and finishing wax, the NSX looks so much better. Looks like the car is at least 5-10 years younger than it is. Warning, a little picture heavy!

01-7_zpspbfyrqrb.jpg

01-2_zpsksmlyjez.jpg

01_zpshjtieiha.jpg

01-4_zpsbrbfcvge.jpg

01-3_zpsm5s122py.jpg

01-6_zpsjqo469yl.jpg

01-10_zpshy1fpo1u.jpg

01-11_zpsm9y2gh7o.jpg

01-8_zpsr8cz94dg.jpg

That does not look like a 22-year-old car. Nice job!

Back