• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

December 2004 WALLPAPER!!!!

Well, after taking a month off, here's December's wallpaper, and only a day late this time. :) Cars are K2's on the left and tbNSX's on the right.

(Yes, I've used their cars before, but I'm running out of subject material again. So I'm putting out a call for pics. Hint, hint.)

Enjoy.

-Randy

nsx_wallpaper_2004_december_800.jpg

1600x1200 (4:3) version
1280x800 (16:9) version

Wow, awesome, but i got too many desktop icons, i can hardly see anything of the NSX ;-)

<B>AWESOME</B>!!! AND BACK WITH A VENGANCE!!!!!!!! :D

i went to give you a reputation point immediately, but it says i need to spread some more around. I knew i shouldn't have given you that negative reputation point for incorrect use of the ";" in a sentence. ;) :D :D :D

Great stuff Randy; this is a wonderful Christmas present. I collect all your wallpapers. This one is going on all the servers at my clients.

(lol, your colour scheme matches my current avatar! nice! :p )

Awesome! You wouldn't happen to have that without the calendar and at a higher resolution, do you?

AutoEuphoria said:
Awesome! You wouldn't happen to have that without the calendar and at a higher resolution, do you?

Ditto on the question of 'without the calendar'. I like this one so much, I want to make it my permanent wallpaper.

Good work!

Randy,

I have used your wallpaper for over a year now and have said nothing.:frown: However, I think it is time I showed my appreciation for what I am sure is a labor of love. Keep up the good work.:smile:

Randy,

Thanks again for using hometown cars. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seriously, you are a talented man!!

Thank you for putting together another great calender.

K2

p.s. are you up for K1 in the next few weeks(weekday)?

Fury-

Can you make this into a poster(w/o the calendar)? I would love to frame a poster size rendering of this wallpaper and mount it in the garage. I would imagine if you sent this particular wallpaper to printing that many of us would be interesting in purchasing the final product.

Jason, good call on the poster idea! Id be in for one as well..

Back