• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Delete

I don't understand your logic. You seem to be basing your decision on a "what if" scenario where something fails should you add boost to either vehicle. If planned, built and installed correctly, you shouldn't have any catastrophic motor failures in either car.

Perhaps you've had the NSX a long time and are just yearning for something new?

correct, if you delete a delete you will have stinky feet...

and makes us all think if he is about to sell the car then he should delete what he was asking about for help if there are problems with his NSX he doesn't want out-ed?

and makes us all think if he is about to sell the car then he should delete what he was asking about for help if there are problems with his NSX he doesn't want out-ed?
No issues with my car just asked a question about getting rid of her for a cr s2k. My x runs great just getting a lil bored of her I guess and tired of the Nsx tax on everything but I guess it's part of the game!! I asked a dumb question on the Basis of "what ifs" and wizard set me straight so I decided to DELETE my post. It dosent mean I have issue that I'm hiding from people about my car lol

Last edited:
5805890cf6e16ad8a43f27f283e1f1f0.jpg

Back