• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Denver Car Show Reminder! - Concouse D'Elegance

Just a reminder to register to show your car on June 5 at the Concours D'Elegance Car Show for Cerebral Palsy...at this time, we have only 4 NSX's registered to show...this is a great cause and our cars are so RARE :biggrin: ...you would be amazed at the traffic our cars produce!...come out and hang out with your fellow owners...at the very least, show up for the show...over 300 cars this year...I've got all the details...hope to see you all there...Mike

Do it. The show is held on a giant lawn, there are trees about, and it is so much better than on an asphalt parking lot!

Take I-70 to Denver, turn south on I-25 to the Sante Fe Drive exit (3 or 4 miles) and keep going South on Sante Fe for maybe 5 or 6 miles. You'll see it on your left at Arapahoe Community College.

There were about 400 cars there last year -- just about anything you can think of.

Hope to meet you there

Mark

I sent in my registration on Saturday, so I'll be there - assuming United doesn't leave me stranded in Portland where I'll be until the 4th...

If memory serves, there were 5 of us last year and 5 the year before, and with my entrance, 5 this year. There must be some cosmic force limiting this show to just 5 NSXes.

See you all at the show,

Steve

I'm still planning on being there, anything confirmed for the Saturday before?

If anyone else coming in from out of town needs a hotel recommendation, the Radisson at parker and I-225 has reasonable rates and underground parking, their website is radisson.com

Also, I may not have time to detail before I get there, can anyone recommend a good detailer on the south side of Denver? Anyone besides the one at Oxford and Santa Fe (can't remember the name), had a bad experience with them last year.

Will

Hi to all show attendees...

I'd be delighted to host something the day before the show...I don't know if we want to make a drive since we might be detailed for the show :biggrin: so, I am open to suggestions...

1. lunch and short drive?
2. dinner ?
3. wash and drink beer afternoon :biggrin:

What ya think?

Mike

How about we all get together for dinner the night before? Somewhere on the south side works best for me, but I'm open to whatever. Claim jumper? Old Chicago? other suggestions?

MarkB, where are you staying?

Will

Re: Denver Car Show Reminder! - Concourse D'Elegance

Hi to all car show attendees,

Sorry for the silence as I just got back in town from traveling for work...I am up for dinner on Saturday nite...I'll get a place squared away and communicate here early next week...there are 8 NSX's registered for the show...our largest turnout...thanks so much for your willingness to participate...Mike

Back