• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detailer wanted in Dallas area.

xrc

Experienced Member
Going to be moving my NSX to Dallas for a while and would like some detailing services once I get there. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Jason

lol, i just made this exact same thread about an hour ago under the detailing section, take a look. apparently Josh Ottman is the way to go.

I have used Josh Ottman a couple times now. He is very good and is very knowledgable. I would highly suggest him. In my opinion you get what you pay for typically...you will get quality work from him. Should be able to just google him and get some contact info. Good luck.

I just got my car detailed at Autoscope in Dallas (on Denton Dr). Holy crap that place is awesome (and reasonable). I'll post a full review later tonight in the detailing section.

wash, claybar, polish, seal, wax the exterior. full detail the interior. got most of the swirl marks out (looks a LOT better than it did before). they usually charge $229 (I think) for the detail, it was just one of those Groupon special deals for $79. definitely got my $79 worth!

Back