• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Devil's Highway Drive July 22-24, 2006

Which Weekend for the Devil's Highway Drive? You can choose more than one.

• July 8-10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • July 15-17

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • July 22-24

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • July 29-31

• August 5-7

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • August 12-14

• Total voters
Just checking since time is closing in...hotel-motel reservations and locations. Safford has quite a few. Morenci has a nice one (Morenci Inn). Alpine has a couple plus a lodge. Springerville/Eagar has a couple of small ones. Show Low/Pinetop-Lakeside has all we could handle. Heather, need any help making arrangements or do you have it handled?

Dean

AZNSX98 said:
Just checking since time is closing in...hotel-motel reservations and locations. Safford has quite a few. Morenci has a nice one (Morenci Inn). Alpine has a couple plus a lodge. Springerville/Eagar has a couple of small ones. Show Low/Pinetop-Lakeside has all we could handle. Heather, need any help making arrangements or do you have it handled?

Dean

Hey Everyone!

I think I'm going to have to postpone the drive, at least for myself. Both of my rear wheels are bent, :frown: so I'm waiting for my new wheels to arrive. Perhaps we can postpone the drive until late September, early October. Otherwise, you can also go on the drive without me. What are your thoughts?

Yeow... speedbump from hell?

I'm okay with postponing.. we've been slammed all summer with out of town guests and the parents just got in town and are staying with us for awhile.

I did the route from Phoenix, which took me through Globe, Safford andMorenci. I spent the night at the Hannigan Meadows Lodge. I did it on a Harley. Great ride that took about 6 hours which included a 1 hour lunch stop.

Back