• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Group Drive 1/22/06.

Let's have the Group Drive next sunday morning (Jan 22, 2006)

A few NSX owners plan to go. I will invite S2000 owners as well. Please join us if you can.

Date/Time: Jan 22, 2006 / 8:00 AM

We'll meet at the Starbucks on 15th just west of US 75 in Plano (located
next to the Barnes & Noble). Arrival time is from 7:30 am to 8:00 am. We'll leave Starbucks at 8:00 am sharp.

Starbucks Coffee Co
801 W 15th St # 500, Plano, TX 75075
Phone: (972) 422-5003

The total trip will be about 3 to 3.5 hours. About half way of the trip, we will have a pitstop at a gas station.
The final destination will be a restaurant for lunch. This time, we will probably try something else for lunch.

Please make sure your car is in good working condition and that you arrive with a full tank of gas! Looking forward to see you there.
BTW, I can forward the route to anyone that interested to looks it over first.

List:
1-BlKeViL
2-Vet/NSX
3-Your Name.
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Might be able to make this one. Can you send me the route @ [email protected].

Thanks,
Steve

2004 NSX Black / Camel
———————————————————————————————————————————————–
Our other cars: 2006 Z06 DSOM / 2006 S55 Silver / 2005 Ford GT Silver / 2005 SL65 Pewter / 2005 G55 Graphite / 2005 MazdaSpeed Miata Red / 2005 SSR Silver / 2004 Gallardo Yellow / 2002 Candy Red Prowler + 2001 Orange Prowler + 2001 Silver Prowler + 1999 Yellow Prowler / 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS Convertible / 1970 Camaro SS350 / 1970 Black Chevy SWB Pick up / 1969 Garnet Red Camaro SS 350 / 1969 Chevelle SS 396 / 1969 Impala SS 427 / 1968 Chevy Step Side Truck L98/700r4 / 1967 Hugger Orange Camaro 400 / 1966 GTO / 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Truck / 1934 Ford Sedan / 1930 Ford Hiboy Coupe 302 5spd

Hey Mike

Count me in! can you email the route to [email protected]

thanks
Devin

BlKeViL said:
Let's have the Group Drive next sunday morning (Jan 22, 2006)

A few NSX owners plan to go. I will invite S2000 owners as well. Please join us if you can.

Date/Time: Jan 22, 2006 / 8:00 AM

We'll meet at the Starbucks on 15th just west of US 75 in Plano (located
next to the Barnes & Noble). Arrival time is from 7:30 am to 8:00 am. We'll leave Starbucks at 8:00 am sharp.

Starbucks Coffee Co
801 W 15th St # 500, Plano, TX 75075
Phone: (972) 422-5003

The total trip will be about 3 to 3.5 hours. About half way of the trip, we will have a pitstop at a gas station.
The final destination will be a restaurant for lunch. This time, we will probably try something else for lunch.

Please make sure your car is in good working condition and that you arrive with a full tank of gas! Looking forward to see you there.
BTW, I can forward the route to anyone that interested to looks it over first.

List:
1-BlKeViL
2-Vet/NSX
3-Your Name.
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Allright guys, so far we have:
1- BlKeViL
2- Vet/NSX
3- Steve T
4- NSXnBRLA %50 sure
5- Dmathews
6- ALIENT (Not so sure)
7- Your Name
8-
9-
10-

BlKeViL said:
Nope, not at all. But make sure you can catch up with us :wink:

I think the car is capable, but I'm a crappy driver. Last group run I went on, I felt like everyone else was on rails and I had marshmallows for tires. Plus, I nearly crapped myself a few times.

Still okay if I come? :biggrin:

Well, I failed to consult with the wife on this and it turns out she has other plans for me on Sunday. :frown: I would have really liked to make it out to meet a few other NSX owners. Maybe next time.

Since you guys were kind enough to invite your S2000 brothers I might be able to stir up some interest from our group. Sounds like a fun time.

Steve T - didn't you stop by once at one of our NTS2KOC autocross events out at Mineral Wells? You should stop by again this season.

Davo

Davo - Yep, that was me:biggrin: I tried to make it out a month or so ago and right as I drove up I received a "problem" call. I had to turn right around and head back to the office. When is the next event?

Mike,
Thanks a lot for setting up a group dirve. If the weather permits, I plan to attend. I had group drive with the local S2000 club once or twice before. They are pretty cool.

Mike, please send me the route. [email protected]

I am probably going to be on call next weekend and I just found out I need a new master cylinder so that is on order, so I am tentative at best.

Thanks,
Charlie

Steve T said:
Davo - Yep, that was me:biggrin: I tried to make it out a month or so ago and right as I drove up I received a "problem" call. I had to turn right around and head back to the office. When is the next event?

Steve,

The first event of the NTS2KOC autocross series is February 18th. You can view the rest of the club's calendar here http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=258913

Come on Plano and Frisco NSXers, this is going to be fun. We will have 20+ cars includes s2k club.

Updated List:

1- BlKeViL
2- Vet/NSX
3- NSXnBRLA %50 sure
4- Dmathews
5- ALIENT (Not so sure)
6- LeftLane (NSXless :frown: )
7- Photodavo and his gangs (10+ S2K :cool: )
8- CBR600 (110% sure cause the weather will be NICE)
9- odenspike (50% cause he needs $ to get a SCer)
10- Nsx Service Girl ! (You've got mail)
11- YOUR NAME.

Susan,

You need to convince Jim to join us for the drive. Once for a while, it’s a good idea for him to take his spotless white NSX for a spin. :smile:

I have a request can somebody take that map with all of those little boxes on it and maybe just high light a mapquest map with a marker and scan it in or something along those lines, not the turn by turn but just the general over view route so I can have some sort of idea on what side of texas this thing will end up on and how far it covers if I am able to make it.

Thanks.

odenspike said:
I have a request can somebody take that map with all of those little boxes on it and maybe just high light a mapquest map with a marker and scan it in or something along those lines, not the turn by turn but just the general over view route so I can have some sort of idea on what side of texas this thing will end up on and how far it covers if I am able to make it.

Thanks.

I input the route into my mapping software. I'd be happy to email you a screen shot of the overview to give you an idea.

Back