• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW native needs a ride

greetings DFW owners!

I am a NSX fiend and therefore MUST purchase one soon (the right one of course).

Intro: My name is Fazil, 25M, Aggie of '06, working in energy in Richardson area. (FYI-wife is a Longhorn, so those of you who are horns, dont hold the Ag thing against me).

I have been browsing the forums daily for the last 6-8 months and have decided that if i want to pull the trigger soon, i should at least ask and see if anyone in DFW would be kind enough to give me a ride.

not sure if this is the right sub-forum, so mods please delete if i am lost.

hopefully, someone can give me a sample taste of my future new life. o yah, drive somewhere that has good food and i'll pay.

thanks,

Fazil

Last edited:
Pay for me some sonic and ill take you up on that offer :smile:. Im in the dfw area so just give me a pm.

1st off, big ups to Todd aka trainingrevolution for showing me a life in the day of an NSX owner. his 92' BB is definetly a car to be envious of as it is in pristine condition with less than 30k mi :eek:!!! thanks again Todd.

Pay for me some sonic and ill take you up on that offer :smile:. Im in the dfw area so just give me a pm.

Suprato, thanks for the offer as well. i'll hit you up sometime, but i dont know why the DFW guys dont get together more often like the Austin guys???

hopefully that will soon change when i cop my ride...

thanks,

Fazil

Yep, couldn't make it bud. Had to work until 9pm. Glad you liked it. Mine is a 92 BB also. Find a 92 BB and maybe the three of us can roll around line the 3 civics from the first f&f?? :tongue: Trust me, im highly jk

Fazil you're a class act, thanks for buying the pints of Guiness hope to hang out again next time I get to D-Town. Good luck on your search!

1st off, big ups to Todd aka trainingrevolution for showing me a life in the day of an NSX owner. his 92' BB is definetly a car to be envious of as it is in pristine condition with less than 30k mi :eek:!!! thanks again Todd.

Call me on the next round, I will breing my widebody

Call me on the next round, I will breing my widebody

sweet. will do.

i will likely be making my purchase in the late-august to mid-sept time frame, as i have a wedding in july and home purchase shortly thereafter.

thanks for the support!

Do it now.
Its amazing how priorities change once the leash is on ;)

Haha... I hear ya on priorities... My car needs to be replaced soon so this def ranks pretty high. As for the leash, thats cool with me so long as I get an SC for the bday LOL.

Last edited:
i am back in the hunt :biggrin: anyone around Plano got a few min for me to check their ride out? dont need to drive it just want to sit in the driver seat to make sure the fit will be tolerable for my 15 mile daily commute.

thanks

Back