• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different views of my NSX! NOT WORK SAFE

do you miss pop ups?

From time to time but I also enjoy the updated 02+ Headlight look as well.
Not really partial to one over the other. I think they both look great!

Here's a couple of pics from the Alignment at Goodson Dallas last week!
t-bodz

They did a great Job!
t-bodz

Last edited:
Here's a couple of pics from this weekends Cars & Coffee Dallas Meet.
t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Last edited:
Nice! Although I've never been to an NSX meet where yellow was the most represented color. :biggrin:

^^^
Agree with you MYW 100+%. A nice set of wheel and the coil over really set this car off. What an awesome looking car Brother Terry!!

Nice! Although I've never been to an NSX meet where yellow was the most represented color. :biggrin:

Indeed we have plenty of Spa Yellow love here in N. Texas... LOL!

^^^
Agree with you MYW 100+%. A nice set of wheel and the coil over really set this car off. What an awesome looking car Brother Terry!!

Thanks MYW & Stormrider! Time for a lip, side skirts & diffuser! Exhaust too!

what kind of front lip and side skirts?

Thus far looking like I will use the Downforce Front Lip and Stacy Style Side Skirts.
Still reviewing ...... any others you guys think I should check out?:confused:

Thus far looking like I will use the Downforce Front Lip and Stacy Style Side Skirts.
Still reviewing ...... any others you guys think I should check out?:confused:

Man you bout to go all out, wish I could do the same but I need to get through the wedding first! Can't wait to see your car in person at the next meet.

Man you bout to go all out, wish I could do the same but I need to get through the wedding first! Can't wait to see your car in person at the next meet.

Not yet, still trying to keep my options open. Will think on it for the next month or so.
Yep, take care of Mama-san / Wedding 1st. She is the one who will control your future
NSX Modding Capability / Destiny ... LOL!:tongue:

See you soon Bro! The Joint NSX / S2K get together sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Still researching other good looking Lips & Side Skirts .... Recomendations Welcomed Guys!

Last edited:
not my car but ive always been a huge fan of the gt-one skirts.

similar look/shape as oem 2002 but without such a big bubble vent as compared to other side skirts.

the other nice front lips are jp aero and perhaps a downforce front lip as well.

if i had a car with oem 2002+ side skirts and front lip i would likely just paint the lip the body color and leave as is. i figure its clean + oem

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 1,447
Last edited:
^^^
MYW, great mind are think alike and you have great taste just like me. :wink: I've shown him the pix this side skirt too but he didn't like it. Brother Terry like the Stacy's better.

Last edited:
MYW & Brother Storm,

Indeed the more I look at that pic, the JP Aero is growing on me a bit.
With the Downforce front lip it should look sweet! Still think'in:rolleyes:

Wheels look great, are they chrome or polished? Time to change your Avatar pic, it still has the blue one and it's misleading :wink:

I think I saw your ride in Euless today? front of a burger joint?:biggrin:

Wheels look great, are they chrome or polished? Time to change your Avatar pic, it still has the blue one and it's misleading :wink:

Thanks Nero,

They are Polished with a clear coat. As for the Avatar, I have to take a nice one of the Yellow "02". I miss my old "00" Monaco at times!:frown:

Thanks Nero,

They are Polished with a clear coat. As for the Avatar, I have to take a nice one of the Yellow "02". I miss my old "00" Monaco at times!:frown:

What model and size are those?? That is the EXACT wheel I want for my NSX.

Back