• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different views of my NSX! NOT WORK SAFE

Ms.Christine said:
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

Will you be my Valentine Christine?
icon_love.gif
icon_hump.gif
hehe Happy Valentines!! :D

demigod said:
Will you be my Valentine Christine?
icon_love.gif
icon_hump.gif
hehe Happy Valentines!! :D

Ouch, you just set the chesse-o-meter in a frenzy.

LOL... I bet this was the best valentines day Ms.Christine has ever had -- she should have received flowers from 5000 different NSXprime members. :D

Here's a little something to keep the pix going... two alternate avatars which i created for Ms.Christine that we didn't use. I think her current one is the best.

Attachments

• ms_christine01.gif
    ms_christine01.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,762
Texas91Brent said:
Hey, how about a weekend mini NSXPO to do the shoot, that would give out of towners a chance to drive do and contribute...I dunno, you might need a body guard with a these guys!!!!! Let us know your thoughts on these ideas.

I'm up for a drive to Texas...I got plenty of friends over there to leech off of for a few days:D

hey im totally up to that if anyone is up to driving to dallas.

Texas91Brent said:
Sorry took so long to reply, been busy with my business. Me and my ride are game for the calendar...maybe you and the local NSX guys could hook up at the monthly starbucks thing and view the car selection and toss around creative ideas for a shoot...I think a 15 month calander would be sweet. Damn, there are so many fine NSX's available on the NSXPrime, it would be hard to decide which cars to use. P.S. you are going to need alot of outfits....Should be fun.....Hey, how about a weekend mini NSXPO to do the shoot, that would give out of towners a chance to drive do and contribute...I dunno, you might need a body guard with a these guys!!!!! Let us know your thoughts on these ideas.. Also you can reach me and my car by private mail on this website. Take care...Brent:cool:

Ms.Christine said:
hey im totally up to that if anyone is up to driving to dallas.
Well, itz still a way off, but a friend and I are talking about driving cross country to NSXPO in NY this Oct. Who knows, maybe our route will take us through Dallas? If it does, well be sure to give ya a ring! :D

I know Single Samurai is extremely proud of this thread and the activity it has created, but for God's sake, let this one die and start a new one. :D

And here's one with NSX content. G'Zox sponsors one of the JGTC NSXs in the 2003 series. These pics were taken at Suzuka for the 8th and final round of the season. The G'Zok NSX finished a disappointing 11th for the day. The Takata Dome NSX took 2nd, Raybrig NSX took 5th, ARTA NSX 6th, and Mobile 1 NSX placed 12th. A stinkin' Skyline took 1st for the day...

Attachments

• suzuka_014222.jpg
    suzuka_014222.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 3,116
nice pics, man.....keep them coming...there's one thing i've confirmed about the japanese....hard to find one with black hair nowadays....when i worked in japan, people literally told me they don't like black hair...any other color would be good....

Blue Knight said:
nice pics, man.....keep them coming...there's one thing i've confirmed about the japanese....hard to find one with black hair nowadays....when i worked in japan, people literally told me they don't like black hair...any other color would be good....

Well, I prefer darker colored hair....of course I am also in the U.S. so take that for what you will. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Well, I prefer darker colored hair....of course I am also in the U.S. so take that for what you will. :D

i personally like a girl with blue hair...like the model samurai had posted before.....:D

Blue Knight said:
i personally like a girl with blue hair...like the model samurai had posted before.....:D
Sorry Noah, I searched all my Japan pics and couldn't find any girls with blue hair. Best I can do is a blue bra...

Attachments

• tokyomotorshow_0120.jpg
    tokyomotorshow_0120.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,088
thanks, bro....anything blue is appreciated....pertaining to hair and articles of clothing....

the girl on the right actually has decent teeth....i think in general jpn girls have smaller jaws so not all teeth can fit properly into the mouth causing misalignment....some people consider that a cute attribute in jpn women....

This thread needs a BUMP!!! :D

<B>Blue Knight</B> : you like chicks with blue hair? Here's <A HREF="http://www.ioffer.com/images/upload/580W/item_2345505.jpg">one for ya</A>! ;) Hubba-hubba!!!

<B>jlindy</B> : have faith and patience... when Terry & Christine post their next project, you'll be glad this thread lived on. Remember, Noah needs this thread to keep himself alive. :D

Wow... 600 replies... I think it it time guys.... to promote Ms.Christine to a the elite position of "Timeless NSXPrime SuperModel"? Don't you all think? :D

Attachments

• christine_kieu_timeless.jpg
    christine_kieu_timeless.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,990
Back