• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Discount code for Portland CART ticket

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/2pw2bd

Above link has instruction and connects you to site where you can get next week CART ticket at discounted price. You can also use the password SPEED (via standard ticketmaster url) and get the same discount, $10 off for one day, $20 for 3days reserved seat ticket. The discount is only available for grandstand A, B, and G. However if you select oneday only (like raceday Sunday) and select grandstand N, or O, you can still get the discount and also a paddock pass. Enjoys!

Nguyen

I'm unsure who all made it there, we didn't catch anyone else that day. We made it down, then we turned the return trip home into a two day event finally taking the Ferry back from Port Angeles.

Anything than weighs 1270lbs, spinning all the way up to 12 grand, putting down 750rwhp plus a 50hp push to pass button has got to be a very good thing. :biggrin:

All I can say is... What a story for A.J.!!! Dude gets fired, proposes to his girl, gets hired with another team and beats his former team mate for his very first CHAMP Car win (all within a matter of days)!

Re: Who wrote this script?

All I can say is... What a story for A.J.!!!

Seems suspiciously convenient and cutesy to me. :rolleyes: Might attract some young pro wrestling fans though. :wink:

Back