• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Discount OEM Parts

Is there a contact for these?

# Hoehn Acura sells parts at 20% off list price via mail order.
# Gunn Acura offers 25% off list via mail order.

Email? Phone?

Thanks.

Tim Poliniak of Ray Laks Acura 716 826 4109 is my "EXCLUSIVE" parts man. Great guy and best prices. I don't even bother comparing his prices with other dealers'. I just call and buy.
Steve

Tim Poliniak of Ray Laks Acura 716 826 4109 is my "EXCLUSIVE" parts man. Great guy and best prices. I don't even bother comparing his prices with other dealers'. I just call and buy.
Steve

Best part is that shipping is flat fee of 3.95 no matter how big the order is. Other places give you 25% off list but they charge whatever they want for shipping.

Cost + 25% (about 32% off retail) from my local dealer. They beat all the others. Then again I don't know what they charge for freight sense I go pick the stuff up.

Boyland Acura
920-560-2900

I have a personal account there if anyone is interested.

I use Dave at Asian Auto Parts exclusively. The nice thing, at least for Northern California residents, is that he is semi-local, so parts arrive within 1 day of shipping, and shipping is cheap. For a very large order once, Dave even drove it down to me and delivered it personally, free of charge. Dave is also very good about replying to emails, and really goes the extra mile to identify obscure parts or locate discontinued or hard to find parts.

http://www.asian-auto-parts.com
(916) 371-7736

Thanks to Larry B and some of the posts above I ordered parts thru Ray Laks Acura and Tim. Nice guy and he's shipping it all to me in Dubai.

THanks Prime!

The best prices on NSX parts is from Greg at Pohanka Acura. Tell him you are from NSXPrime.

Pohanka Acura
13911 lee Jackson HWY
Chantilly, VA 20171
1-888-285-7061
Greg in parts.

I just bought a ABS pump cheaper than what ERZ part wanted to sell me and a hundred plus dollars cheaper than AcuraOEMParts.com.

Mechanicsville Honda (magauto.com) has one of the best prices around and free shipping on orders over $30 to boot. Really quick shipping as well.

Glad they shipped quick for you, took weeks for my trunk struts to get here and we're in the same state. They are NOT an Acura dealer and have to order the parts through a dealer, wait for that dealer to get it in, ship it to them and then for them to ship it out to you. Prices are great, very responsive to questions and the free shipping is a big plus but if you need the part ASAP, might be better alternatives with similar pricing.

I called Tim at Ray Laks Acura for the first time on Monday. Great guy! I can't imagine ordering OEM parts from anyone else now.

He spoke with me like I knew him for years and he was incredibly helpful. He even helped me find a part for the ol' clunker DelSol I have.

Such a great experience that I called him back this morning and added a new sun visor and a couple of oil filters to my order.

Thanks Tim!

Matt

I can help anyone in San Diego or Southern Cali get OEM Acura Parts. I get 25% off normal list price. Not the inflated list price that some dealers charge. I travel to Los Angeles very often.

This is very useful for fluids and large items like bumpers and hoods. Plus, I get most parts within in 1 day. When your working on your NSX or if your car is at the shop, you almost always need other parts you didn't anticipate. That is why I order my parts only locally.

If you ever have to return or exchange any parts (including wrong parts shipped), nothing beats having your parts guy local to you. No waiting for you to ship the parts back to him before they ship you the replacement part.

I can help anyone in San Diego or Southern Cali get OEM Acura Parts. I get 25% off normal list price. Not the inflated list price that some dealers charge. I travel to Los Angeles very often.

This is very useful for fluids and large items like bumpers and hoods. Plus, I get most parts within in 1 day. When your working on your NSX or if your car is at the shop, you almost always need other parts you didn't anticipate. That is why I order my parts only locally.

If you ever have to return or exchange any parts (including wrong parts shipped), nothing beats having your parts guy local to you. No waiting for you to ship the parts back to him before they ship you the replacement part.

i ordered some oem brake pads from vsy05!!! good seller!!! got the parts in a timely manner and for a good price!!!!! 5 stars!!!

Last edited:
Back